You can give me your heart because I ain't gonna break it

***********************************************************************************************

I showered for almost half an hour. When I came out of the bathroom I smelled chamomile tea. I wore leggings and an oversized T-shirt. I tied my hair in a bun and went downstairs. Nicolas was waiting for me in the living room. He was sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace and next to him was a chessboard and two cups of tea.

Me: Wow Nicolas, I didn't know that you can make tea.

Nicolas: You are not funny Sofia.

We both laughed. I sat next to him. He moved the chessboard so that it was between us. We played chess for almost an hour. It was about eleven o'clock now. I looked at him. He was so cute and handsome. I don't know what's wrong with me today, but I seem to enjoy this time alone with him. His hair was messy, and he was wearing sweatpants and a T-shirt. His T-shirt was a little tight and I could see his perfect body.

That's it, I thought. I can't resist feeling anymore. I pushed all the figurines aside with my hand and leaned toward Nicolas. He looked me straight in the eye and kissed me. He put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. I just surrendered to him. He was so gentle, and at the same time aggressive. I sat on his lap and put my legs around his waist. He got up carrying me around his waist and threw himself on the sofa. His hands slid slowly to my butt. I squeezed him even harder. Even though we didn't have any more breath we didn't stop kissing.

Nicolas: Wait! Wait!

Me: Oh, God. What?!

He put his hand on my cheeks.

Nicolas: Are you sure about this?

I thought for a second, but yes, I knew I was sure. I couldn't resist him anymore. I just nodded. He continued to kiss me. I went to take off his shirt, we stopped for a second to help me take off his shirt. This man is perfect, I thought. His muscular arms hugged me and I put mine on his perfect abs. I also took off my shirt. He moved from my lips to my neck, and even lower. His lips kissed my body, and I melted with his gentle kisses.

I got up and pulled him up. I took him to the bedroom and threw myself on the bed. He lay down on me and started kissing me again, now even lower. He took off my leggings and kissed me on the stomach. He gently held me by the waist. Suddenly I was on it. I put my hands on his shoulders and gently scratched him with my fingernails. I enjoyed every kiss, every sigh and every touch...

----------------------

Later that night...

I was lying on his chest, his arms were around my body. We didn't say anything, we just enjoyed the moment. I felt so free, but when we get back to Vienna, I won't be free anymore. I wasn't even aware of how much I needed this, how much I needed Nicolas, his touches, his love.

Nicolas: Sofia?

Me: Huh?

Nicolas: You can give me your heart because I ain't gonna break it... I promise.

Me: I know...

I closed my eyes and relaxed completely. My eyelids were heavy. I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

------------------

The next morning...

I woke up very hungry. When I came to, I smelled pancakes. Is it possible? Nicolas was alone in the kitchen, burning nothing. I got up and noticed that I was naked. I took Nicolas' T-shirt that was on the chair. I fixed the bun, washed, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs.