0.5

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄| 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠?."
- -

- "There is no progress without compromise; no victory without sacrifice. But I stand here with The Mockingjay to announce that our moment has arrived." President coin said through the microphone while holding katniss hand up high provoking the crow to cheers and leaving the room afterwards.

"Beetee has increased our use of the airwaves tenfold. We will broadcast this message to all the districts tonight. The Mockingjay's words inspiring everyone to join the rebellion. Together we will become an alliance to be reckoned with." Coin said to the propo team while the crow steal cheer.

"Hoorah! Hoorah! Hoorah! Hoorah! Hoorah..."

"You don't like hearing a fight song at a funeral, huh? The more people on our side, the closer we are to Peeta and ..." he paused for a moment and sighed "... and pearl."

"Yeah." She sighed.

- As a group of lumberjacks are being escorted by Peacekeepers through the wood on the background you could hear president Snow new announcement.

"By order of President Snow daily production quotas have been increased. All work shifts will be extended by an extra two hours. Failure to meet these quotas will not be tolerated. By order of President Snow daily production quotas have been increased."

one of the lumberjacks notices the mockingjay symbol carved on a tree and does the three-note whistle, suddenly the rest of the lumberjacks start running and the Peacekeepers stars shooting at them, making the lumberjacks climb up the trees

"If we burn, you burn with us!"

And with that a few mines explode killing the Peacekeepers, not leaving one alive. This was the revolution. this was the new era.

- "Happy birthday!" Sage said while waking up the twins with a small chocolate cake place on her hands.

"Mom it's to early" nil said while turning around on his bed.

"It's 12 o'clock" sage said while laughing. "Come on I made you breakfast" she continued but not receiving an answer from the twins. "Your favorite" she sang. Morgan sat on her bed fastly while rubbing her hair out of her face, placing her small feet on the cold bedroom floor and spinning out of the room with a sleepy Nil not far behind.

"Mom your going so slow" morgan moan she said while walking upstairs again.

"Well young lady, I have a really big belly and a chocolate cake in hand." Sage said while starting carefully to walk downstairs. "I can't go any faster!"

Downstairs the Abernathy siblings were sitting on the table eating a delicious breakfast Sage prepared earlier. "So your nine now" she said happily. "How do you feel"

"I feel taller" Nil said with his chin raised high making sage and Morgan looked at each other for a moment and start to giggle. "Don't laugh. It's true"

"Okay tall man, whatever you said" sage stated while picking up the dirty plates and placing them on the sink. "Today we are going to get some fresh fruits, it's that okay?"