0.6

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗| 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
"𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞."
- -

- The hanging tree song was sang from the crowd carrying crates charging, strong and powerful towards the capitols dam. Everything was a disaster, peacekeepers opening fire killing everyone and everything step in on their way, the ones that make it through putting the crates on the dam and setting them off provoking the cut off power on the capitol.

"Moves and countermoves." President snow said with a smirk.

- "Katniss, you're wanted in Command." Boggs said while interrupting prim's and Katniss dinner. Both leaving and walking through the command room door, a video from Peeta playing on the big screen ahead.

"Tonight, we've received reports of derailed trains, of granaries on fire, and of a savage attack on the hydroelectric dam in District 5." Peeta stated directly to the camara.

"Oh, what have they done to you?" The girl on fire whispered while looking at the screen horrified to see him looking gaunt and sunken-eyed.

"I'm begging for restraint and decency." He plead

"We interrupt your regularly scheduled horse manure to bring you..." Beetee said while interrupting Peeta speech with Katniss' propaganda video.

"That's it. That's our footage." Coin said proudly.

"Beetee's in." Finnick pointed out.

"Katniss?" Peeta whispered.

"He sees it. He sees our propo." Haymitch said.

"Katniss, are you there?" The baker boy asked provoking tears on the brown haired girl eyes as she walked closer to the screen.

"Peeta." She murmured.

"Katniss?" He repeated.

"Peeta, please continue. You were telling us about these savage attacks." Caesar interrupted.

"The attack on the dam was a callous and inhuman act of destruction..." he continued but he's interrupted again by Katniss' propaganda video. "Think about it. How will this end? What will be left? No one can survive this. No one is safe now. Not here in the Capitol. Not in any of the districts. They're coming, Katniss. They're gonna kill everyone. And in District 13 you'll be dead by morning!" He yelled suddenly being pulled away and the program is abruptly ended.

"He's warning us. That was a warning." Haymitch pointed out while looking at coin.

"Yes, it was." Finnick confirmed.

"We have to get him out before they kill him." Katniss said while looking at haymitch.

"Is there anything in the air?" Coin asked to a boy at Systems Operations. "Nothing on Doppler, ma'am."

"He was in the mansion, he could have overheard something." Coin pointed out. "It's time for an air raid drill."

And with that the alarm for the air raid goes off and everyone started to makes their way to a lower level.

"This is a code red alert. Please, remain calm and begin evacuation protocol"

"Prim! Prim!" Katniss yelled while making her way to the dinner salon to get to her sister.