𝐀𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
"𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧."

- "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Caspian! Happy birthday to you!" Everyone sang to the now 2 year old boy.

"He is so big" Effie said while drying her tears and placing herself next to haymitch.

Everyone was at The Odair's household celebrating Caspian 2nd birthday.

Peeta and katniss were there engaged and with a baby boy on the girls arms. Gale was now on district 2 serving as a soldier next to his girlfriend the one and only Johanna mason, but now they were off duty celebrating Caspian birthday. Effie and haymitch find love in eachother and raised Morgan and Nil together, both turning into a beautiful young girl and a handsome young boy one with golden locks and one with brunette locks with bright green eyes and freckles on their face just like their older sister sage that now would be 26. Mags and Annie moved together and cared about one and another raising Annie's daughter together next to the ginger girl husband.

And caspian was growing more handsome by the day, looking just like the replica of Sage Abernathy and Finnick Odair.

"Who wants cake?" Finnick said while the young kids run toward the backyard were you could see the sea. Just like sage would wanted.

"Me!" Johanna said while starting to give away cake plates.

"You are doing great son" haymitch said while approaching the golden boy and patting his shoulder. "He is just like her."

"Yes he is." Finnick sighed. He would be lying if he said he didn't had a bad time without the love of his life. Sometimes in the nice of the night he wake caspian up with his nightmares, but soon he would tell his son all about how he found his freedom.

"Dad! Look!" Morgan yelled weaning the atheism from all the grown ups.

"Is everything okay star?" haymitch asked to his daughter.

"Yes! Everyone look at the sky!" She yelled again excited. Everyone making their way towards the backyard to watch the sky, turning to a periwinkle color with orange and pink, everyone watching in awe.

A soft knock on the door interrupt Finnick's appreciation of the sky, after placing caspian gently on the floor he made his way to the doorway. 'Who is it?' He tough, everyone that had relationship with caspian was already there.

Opening the door slowly he found the girl he thought he would never see again. There she stood with a baby girl with golden hair in her arms, tears on the older girl eyes and a bright smile place on her lips. A hitching breath left Finnick's lips.

"Wha-?" He could form a proper sentence.

"We met again, love" she joked.

"Caspian! Caspian! Come here!" Finnick shouted his eyes never living Sage small and beautiful frame.

"Dada?" He said softly while grabbing his fathers leg.

"Look who made it home! Mommy!" Finnick said happily while tears came out of his eyes.

"Mommy?" Caspian said while stepping out form behind of his father leg. "Mommy!" He yelled while running to hug Sage still with a baby girl in her arms.

"Hello baby" she cried while kissing his forehead again and again. "I missed you my love"

All the shouting made that all the guest curious so they made their way toward the door.

"Finnick, is everything alright?" Johanna asked while grabbing gale's hand on hers.

"Son, are you alright?" Haymitch asked. While Morgan and nil runned toward the door, leaving the grownups behind.

"Fishy!" Morgan yelled while running toward her big sister. "Fishy! Your home!"

"Fishy?" Haymitch murmured to himself before realizing. "Sage?" He said louder while walking faster to the door where her daughter stood. "My girl!" He said while hugging her tight trying not to hurt the baby in arms. "Come in!"

"We need to stop meeting like this love" Finnick joked while grabbing the baby out of Sage's arms. "Every time we think you are gone you reappear and with a baby in arms!"

"This is Ileana born last year. I really wanted to come home early but I couldn't, it took me a really long time to get out of the underground, after everything was blown up it was really hard to find tunnels in good shape, then I found out I was pregnant." She said shyly. Everyone listening to her story, after the hard last 2 years she was finally home, they didn't care what happened she was safe and there with them.

- After long 2 years Sage Abernathy was finally becoming Sage Odair, the ceremony was taking place in the same cave their share their first kiss, her on a beautiful minimalist dress and with her natural beauty coming along, him with with a nice tux and his nerves floating all over the place.

"We are here to United Sage Abernathy and Finnick Odair in marriage" tears coming out of the couples eyes. A beautiful ceremony coming along until the vows were said leaving everyone with tears in their eyes and love.

"Now vows"

"Sage Abernathy since the day i saw you with your piggy ponytails my life change completely, I feel in love with you and I still do. When you were reaped my world went down knowing that maybe I would lose you but I didn't loose my hope and I stay strong for you, looking you fight for your life not one but three times broke my heart, I'm lucky that your alive because it's a beautiful life, to your dad that that never left my side even at my lower times. You are loved and you will ever be loved. I will stay by your side always, just like when we were younger, with our two beautiful children and the ones that come on the way. And I've heard that love comes once in a lifetime, and I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine." Finnick said while looking at her beautiful green oceanic eyes.

"Finnick Odair, the golden boy" sage joked. "You are the one for me cause it gets so hard to breath when you're looking at me because I've never felt so alive and free and I've never felt so happy. When we were in the capitol I never really care what everyone thought about you because I knew you, the real you. And I'm glad I did because I fell in love with this amazing boy that I love and adore for the rest of my life. I always feel okay when I see you smile, with our two beautiful children all the step of the way. It's you and me fish boy. For eternity." Sage giggle while looking at his blue sky eyes, a big smile on her lips.

"You may now kiss the bride"

Without waiting any minute the couple share a beautiful loving and soft kiss.

Cheers and whistles where heard everyone happy that they finally had their happy ending.