0.10

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍| 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨
"𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭."
- -

- "Let today be the day we promise never to give up, never to give in until we have made a new Panem, where leaders are elected, not imposed upon us. And where the districts are free to share the fruits of their labors and not fight one another for scraps!" Coin said to the crowd. "This new Panem is on the horizon, but we must take it for ourselves. The road there leads through the sharp mountains and deep ravines of District 2. There in the heart of Panem's steepest mountain range lies the Capitol's principal military facility. We can conquer this stronghold because we are one people, one army, one voice. Because today is our new beginning. Today we have freed the Victors. Tomorrow, Panem!"

- Meanwhile Sage and the kids were stepping out of the aircraft on district 13.

"Follow me please" Boggs commanded while leading the way towards the hospital.

"Do you know if my family is here?" Sage asked kindly placing caspian on her chest.

"Sorry Miss Abernathy, that information I'm not aloud to say" he replied, but if you listened carfully you could hear a little bit of sadness.

"Oh okay" she said softly. "May i ask where are we going?"

"To the hospital, president coin wants to make sure you and your kids are healthy." Boggs replied while pushing the boton in the elevator with a big cross in red.

"Oh, what for? We are fine" she said confused and with a soft voice.

"For what's coming" he stated while looking forward not meeting her eyes.

- "President coin!" Boggs said while entering her office. Coin and plutarch were talking about changing the mockingjay, Katniss was strong. But Sage was stronger.

"Yes? Soldier Boggs?" She replied annoyed.

"She is here." He simply said. "At the hospital as your request, with the 3 kids."

"Good, take the kids away" she spoke harshly. "we need haymitch"

- Sage and the kids were sitting in a room with just a bed in the middle, alone and scared. The room was scary it was al white and not a little bit of color only with three mirror window informó and the door on the side.

"It's okay" she says softly to the kids as she lay the three of them on the bed and make them try to sleep. She started to pass her finger through Nil and Morgan's nose whispering sweet words to them till they were completely sleep then taking Caspian on her arms so he could eat, gladly accepting the food.

After a couple of minutes after sage gave Caspian milk he started to sleep, she could hear screams from the other room, heartbreaking screams. And with that the door burst open her meeting with two tall fit guys, without a word they took Nil and Morgan.

"What- no! Where are you taking them! No! Bring them back!" She screamed making the twins wake up, she try to get to them but she couldn't because another man grab her and she couldn't reach them.

"Mama? Where are they taking us!" And alarmed Morgan yelled her voice filled with fear. "Mama? No!" Nil yelled too trying to get off the mans grip provoking that the twins were out of the room not leaving trace.