introduction.

HARD CANDY.

Fresh out of college and working as a waitress, you had given up on men after a series of shitty hookups and failed romances.

When your sugar baby friend, Rey, drags you off to one of her sugar daddy events, you promised yourself to not fall into the same ways as your friend.

But when a mysterious and rich business man, Kylo Ren, offers you a deal you can't refuse, a one-night romance turns into something bigger.

But love isn't easy, especially when it's with an emotionally distant and secretive business man from New York.

WARNINGS

This story contains heavy topics. There will be heavy and detailed descriptions of smut, violence, swearing, drug use, etc. If you are not comfortable with this stuff, please do not read. Stay safe and in your comfort zone.

The story theme of Hard Candy is a sugar baby/ sugar daddy relationship. If you are not comfortable with this type of relationship please do not read. In no way am I romanticizing this type of relationship, this is simply just fiction. Read with caution.

https://pin.it/OukXWz3

DEDICATIONS

kyloscereal
isimpforkyloren
kylosgf
adamscustomrat
agirlwholikesadam
Adamloverr
bourneos
lasagnaraviolli223
mvrvelsoftie

— comment for dedication