Chapter: 3

*NOT PROOF READ!*

It was late, I don't know how late, but the librarian was ushering me out quickly. It was probably about seven thirty. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket to see, it was in fact seven twenty seven. I sent my mom a quick text saying I'd be home later.

 She just responded with 'K, dad and I aren't home neither are the girls.' I didn't bother to respond to her knowing she didn't care too much.

I walked out of the library, the librarian trialing closely behind. She locked the doors and I wanted to put my papers away because I don't like to bring that stuff home. I walked to my locker and shoved the papers neatly into a folder and onto the shelf. 

 It was Thursday and I was guessing they were having some kind of practice today, because I heard them in the gym earlier. I walked to the main entrance slowly, kind of creeped out due to the lack of lighting. I walked up to the door and tugged it open.

 It wouldn't budge and I kept trying. Nothing. I tried to push in case I was being a blonde put came up with nothing. I was about to panic; but then I realized that there were other door exits. I sighed and walked to the other exit. Again. Nothing. I kept trying and trying but kept coming up short.

 I was freaking out. What about my mom? My dad? Oh, wait, they don't care. I pulled my phone out and went to make a call, but it turned black. "No, no, no." I muttered to myself holding in the lock button. It died. I was about to freak out. 

 I was passing the halls when I realized, I was in school, all alone. With no one here but me. I started to laugh. I don't know if it was because I was nervous or what, but anyone near would think I was insane. Who knows, maybe I am. *Start cackling evilly here.* Oh god, I am insane.

 I shrugged and walked back to my locker. I pulled out my Red Bull and cracked it open. Yeah, I have a stash in my locker. I drink Red Bull all the time, and I have yet to grow a pair of damn wings. I just wanna fly, mama! Yup. Definitely insane. 

 I shrugged, closed my locker and made my way down the halls. The best part about our damned school; we have no cameras! Well, except for the perimeters, but that's all. I sipped my Red Bull and wondered the halls. And by that, I mean, I chugged my Red Bull, and skipped down the hall like a mad man.

 I stopped and pulled out my light and smoke. I brought the cancer stick up to my lips and lit it. I walked down the halls, stop and backed up. I walked into the room and walked over to the swirly chair. Hello, Jack's personal life.

 Jack Reverend is my school's Dean. And lets just say he does not like me, but the feeling mutual. I brought the cigarette up to my lips and took a long drag. The entrance of the room was facing behind the chair and desk. I propped my feet up and was just chilling. 

 I was in the office playing solitaire on the computer for a while. I cussed as I lost again. I brought the cigarette up to my mouth and took another long drag, waiting to exhale it after a little.

"Uh, dean?" Someone cleared their throat from behind, startling me. I swung around in the chair and raised an eyebrow. I swiped the cigarette across my boot to put it out, before I tossed it in the garbage bin. "Yes, sir?" I feigned a professional voice.

 The guy scoffed at me and rolled his eyes at me. "What're you doing here?" He barked. "Well, I'm guessing the same as you; I'm locked in." I stated in a matter- of- fact tone. "I don't need your attitude, I've had enough of it already today." I just shrugged, turned off the computer, got up and left the room. 

 "Do you have a phone on you?" He put his arm out, keeping me from exiting. "Yeah, it's dead." I said in a monotone voice. His presence is pissing me off. I pushed past him and made my way down the halls and skipping to my locker.