Chapter: 12

Aaliyah's POV 

I woke up to hear a loud-pitched scream. "What the?" I trailed off opening my sleepy eyes slowly. 

"This is so cute!" Someone cooed from my doorway. "Shut up and leave." Someone groaned from above me and I was immediately confused. I felt a hand snake tighter around my waist and I glanced up to find Elijah sleeping in my bed.

Uh. What happened last night? I glanced back at the door and found all of my friends piled in the doorway, either with huge grins or smirks. 

"What?" I sighed throwing my hands in the air. "Oh, nothing, just the fact that you're getting nice and close with snuggles." Eric taunted and I sighed.

"What the hell are you talking about?" The guys glanced at each other. "You mean you don't remember?" Jonah asked in seriousness and I shook my head and shrugged.

"You. You and Elijah had sex last night and you declared your love for him." Jonah trailed off. I studied him longer, afraid that I actually did that. I was terrified. 

"No I did not!" I wailed out and they all laughed. "Okay, maybe you didn't." He admitted slyly and I let out a breath of relief.

"Don't mess with me like that." I cried out and they guys laughed while Elijah groaned from above me, allowing me to remember the position we were in. 

I tried to get up, but his grip tightened and he mumbled something before going back to sleep. I sighed and just let it happen.

"So. What did happen last night?" I raised an eyebrow and everyone laughed again. "We ate has brownies and I think we were the highest!" Toni cried out and I laughed.

"Seriously?" I choked out and everyone laughed. "Please tell me we have videos!" Jonah nodded and I smiled. Oh. I gotta see this. 

"Well, what happened with this?" I asked pointing from Elijah to me. Everyone stopped laughing to grin or smirk. I groaned and glanced outside. It was still dark.

"What time is it, anyways?" I stifled a yawn and Jonah answered. " 5:30." He shrugged like it was nothing and I was annoyed.

"Why are you in my room. I'm tired." I pouted and he laughed. "We have school." He stated in a 'duh' tone. 

"Can you guys skip with me?" I pleaded and almost immediately answered. "Yes!" They screamed and I laughed but returned serious.

"Now, go to sleep. You can fill the guest-" They were already running out of my room with the slam of the door I finished. "Rooms." I shrugged and rolled over.

"Stop moving." Elijah grumbled and I sighed. "Stop talking." I whispered with my eyes closed. "Stop moving." He retorted and I snorted.

I rolled over and moved to the other end of my bed that was pushed against the wall.

I like to be against the wall.. Don't judge me. Or take that in the wrong context. I like to sleep against the wall. There. That's better.

I rolled against the wall and pulled the blankets higher and snuggling deeper into my pillows. 

"Come back, cuddles." Elijah cooed out teasingly in a sexy morning voice. Wait what? No. No sexy morning voice. Just morning voice. Sexy was not needed! Awe who am I kidding. It was sexy as hell! 

I laughed lightly as I felt the bed shift again and soon his arm was thrown around my waist pulling me closer. He nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck. 

I sighed in content as his body warmth immediately started to heat me up. Goosebumps had started to form on my skin as the air in the atmosphere hit my exposed skin. 

I shifted my legs and got a jean burn realizing I had jeans on. I sighed and went to get up, but his arm tightened. I turned over so I was facing him and our faces were closer than expected.

"Let me up for a second." I mumbled and he shook his head. "Too cold." He muttered back eyes still closed. I took this time to examine his face. He looked like an innocent little boy. 

"I'll be right back, I just have to get out of my jeans. They're starting to hurt." I explained tiredly. He sighed and loosened his grip. I crawled out of the bed and to my closet.

I picked out the first shirt I saw and a pair of my flexible, comfy booty shorts to go underneath.

I walked out of my closet and to my bathroom. I closed the door and pulled off my jeans. Before slipping on the shorts I used the toilet quickly. 

Once I finished with that, I slipped off my shirt and put the long pajama shirt on with my booty shorts. I ran my fingers through my hair and put it into a messy bun. I brushed my teeth to get rid of the nasty taste of brownie and weed.

It didn't taste good with morning breath. I bet it smelt even worse. Disgusting. I finished within three minutes and smiled at my record before walking back to my bed. 

I jumped over Elijah and landed gracefully beside him. "What the?" He trailed off confused and I laughed softly before going under the covers, to get away from the cold air. 

I shivered a little and my teeth chattered. Elijah laughed and scooted closer. I buried my face in his chest as he ran his hands up and down my arms, warming me up. 

"Thank you." I chattered out through my clenched teeth. He chuckled softly and hummed in response. 

We were positioned so we kind of hugging each other as I wrapped my arms around his torso pushing myself closer to his warmth. 

His hands started to caress my back and I sighed as the warmth started to seep through. "Warm yet?" He mumbled into my hair and I nodded. "Yes thank you." I breathed gratefully and he chuckled. 

"What time is it?" He asked and I shrugged. "It is-." I paused to look at my alarm clock. "Six Fifteen." I closed my eyes and started to go back to sleep.

"We have school though today." His voice didn't keep out any confusion I shrugged. "They guys and I are staying here, and now so are you." I stated and he laughed lightly.

"What if I didn't want to?" He taunted and I pulled out of his chest to look at him, but he was already looking at me. "Then I'd have to use my three things against you." I smiled brightly at him and he laughed.

"Fair enough." I nodded and closed my eyes again. I turned so my back was to him and he cuddled me from behind. "Now, go to bed." I stated and he mumbled a quick response. "Okay." I smiled and could feel myself slipping back to a dreamless land.

*******************************

A/N BORING, I KNOW. NEXT CHAPTER'S GONNA BE BETTER. PROMISE.