Chapter: 15

After my long discovery of my newfound feelings- I decided to attack her with my own questions.

"So, you and Xavier, huh?" I blew out a puff of smoke and watched amused, as Toni became crimson red.

"I-I-I, we, uh, were not, uh-." She stumbled over her words and I smirked.

"No worries, he likes you too." I assured her, bringing my Red Bull to my lips. Yeah, I'm addicted. 

"How, do you know?" Toni furrowed her eyebrows and I shrugged. 

"That poor kid might as well stamp 'I love Toni Stewart' on his forehead." I laughed as I saw her smile immediately.

"He really likes me?" She whispered happily looking at her hands.

"He really likes you." I confirmed smiling at her. She looked up at me and gave me a toothy grin.

"You know, Elijah may not admit it, but he cares about you. He cares for you in a different way than he does with us. Christ, he even lets you slap and drag him around like a doll." She chuckled to herself and I shrugged.

"We're friends." I gave her a deep look showing her that it's true. She shrugged and changed the subject.

"So? What are you going to make him do with those three things?" Toni questioned and I shrugged.

"Honestly, I have no idea. What am I even supposed to make him do?" I questioned bringing my cigarette up to my lips.

"You could make him buy you Red Bull. Or massage your feet." Toni suggested and I smiled widely.

"He can be my bitch!" I exclaimed and she gave me a pointed look.

"I was joking." I laughed.

"Shit. I'm not. Red Bull is kinda what I live off of." I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"No kidding." She mumbled.

I glared at her.

She threw her hands up in defense. "It's true; don't you even try to deny it!" She laughed and I joined in, shrugging.

"Whatever." I got out and we just sat down next to each other, looking out on my wide gardening. 

"I'm really glad were friends." Toni whispered and I casted her a stupid grin.

I slapped my hand over hers gently, squeezing softly. "Me too." Her grin mirrored mine and she pulled me into a side way hug.

"It sucks you're a year older than me." She sighed and I laughed lightly. 

"Age is just a number." I sent her a playful flirty wink.

"Oh, you know it babe!" She cried out and we laughed.

"Wow, am I interrupting something?" A voice called from behind us. Toni and I glanced at each other before turning around.

"Yes." We said in unison. He laughed and looked to Toni. 

"Give us a minute?" He asked and I turned to Toni. She threw me a wink, squeezed my arm and got up, leaving my room.

"Deja vu, much?" I muttered under my breath, causing the two to laugh at me.

He strode over and filled in her spot. We just gazed at the night sky together. There were barely any stars out tonight. 

"Your sisters..." He trailed off and I gripped the rail tighter. "Hot, amazing, goddess like, everything I'm not?" I glanced at him to see a frown.

"Annoying, attention seeking, slutty." Any of those I would have went for. 

He suggested and I laughed lightly. "No kidding. Try living with her, whenever she's home she has a new guy shoved down her throat." I scoffed.