Chapter: 30

I walked up to the flight attendant and handed her my plane ticket. She nodded and allowed me to enter the plane.

I placed my luggage above me and sat in the seat provided for me.

I tried not to think about my friends and whatnot.

I tried not to think about Elijah. 

The seat next to me was soon occupied and I put in my headphones to avoid talking to anyone.

I really just wasn't in the mood. I glanced out the window and just waited for the plane to take off so I can leave.

"Sorry but it seems we are having some difficulties and we should be taking off in approximately thirty or so minutes."

The flight attendant bitch informed me.

"Great." I mumbled and the person next to me chuckled.

I looked at the person who was laughing and raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?" I snapped and he chuckled while holding his hands up in the air.

"Nothing, it's just you're funny." 

I raised an eyebrow higher at him.

"Kay." I responded and leaned back in my chair.

I unlocked my phone and started to play my new addiction Candy Crush.

Yeah, I know this game is so like 2013. It's addictive- sue me.

The guy chuckled at me again as I was getting frustrated with this one level.

"You think me struggling is funny?" I asked in a playful rude voice.

"Kind of." He shrugged and I scoffed narrowing my eyes.

"That level is also like really easy." He chuckled again and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Then you beat it." I shoved my phone into his hands and he laughed.

"Okay." He shrugged and started to play the game.

"You got a text from someone named Elijah." The kid spoke from next to me and I shrugged.

"Ignore it." He raised an eyebrow at me with an amused smirk.

"Boyfriend problems?" I scoffed.

"He's not my boyfriend." 

"Really? Then why are you pissed?" He turned into his seat and looked at me.

I shrugged.

"He wanted me to choose my future over him." 

"That's it?" He asked like he didn't believe me. I sighed.

"Then we had a fight, he got drunk and I walked in on him shoving his tongue down a slut's throat. 

Y'know, he probably has herpes now or something, so it's a win for me."

The guy laughed and shook his head.

"Well, for him doing that was a dick move, but he wasn't exactly in the wrong either, you guys weren't dating." He added and I scoffed at him.

"He told me he loved me then probably would have fucked that girl. He was in the wrong big time." 

He nodded.

"Then I take that back, but he was hurt and you guys weren't dating." He pushed again and I narrowed my eyes on him.

"Okay, I officially hate you. And I just met you!" He laughed and shook his head.

"You don't even know me; let alone my name!" He cried out through laughs.