Chapter: 17

I opened my eyes slowly and was greeted with the blinding sun. I squinted my eyes and looked for a time.

10:15

I let out a small groan and brought a hand up to my hair. That shit be greasy as hell. I doubt he'd be mad if I showered. 

I looked over at his peaceful body rising slowly. I carefully unhooked his arm from my waist.

He groaned and stirred in his sleep, but he stayed sleeping. I sighed and crawled down to the end of the bed and got out.

I walked to his bathroom and turned on the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror and I just about died.

My mascara was no longer on my eyelashes, but rather stuck underneath my eyes and smeared to my temple.

I stifled my laugh and stripped my/ Elijah's clothes and got into the warm shower.

I sighed in content and used his shampoo. Yes, I am very aware it smells very masculine, but I could careless.

I washed my body with the soap and rinsed. I then turned the water to a lukewarm so I could wash my face.

Once I was positive my makeup was off I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel that was in the cabinet under the sink. 

I walked out, tiptoeing over to his drawer. I opened up his top drawer and pulled out a pair of his boxers.

With boxers in hand, I walked back over to the bathroom. I casted a glance over at Elijah and he was sound asleep.

I smiled lightly and walked back to the bathroom, shutting the door quietly. I dried off with the towel.

I slipped on the same bra I've been wearing for the past like two days!

Gross, I know.

I pulled on his boxers next and they came down to like my knees. I laughed lightly and rolled them up so they were thigh length.

Think I'm wearing the same underwear- no way! 

Bras are one thing, but underwear- that's just not sanitary!

I slipped on the shirt next and pulled my hair to the side so I could dry the tips.

I spotted his mouthwash and picked it up, bringing the bottle to my lips, I took a swig- without swallowing it of course.

I swished it round in my mouth and spit it into the sink. I turned on the sink to get the blue mouthwash down the drain.

I capped the bottle and placed it on the edge; where it originally was located.

I threw the towel over my arm and carried it out of the bathroom. I threw it into the towel pile and walked over to my jeans.

I grabbed my phone out of the back pocket and I had a bunch of missed calls from my mom.

Not that she missed me or anything. 

I sent her a quick text saying that I'd be home shortly.

Locking my phone, I walked back over to the bed and jumped on top of Elijah's back.

Laying on top of him with my head resting on my arm. He groaned from under me and I laughed.

He craned his head to look at me and I looked down at him.

"Good morning, sunshine!" I yelled happily and he groaned.

"It's too early." He pouted and I laughed.

"You need to get up soon anyways." I stated and he groaned in response.

"Why?" He whined and I smiled rolling off of him and to his side.