Chapter 7

TW: bulimia, panic attacks, anorexia

The rest of the school day went on normally and finally it was the end of the day. Virgil waited outside for his dad to pick him up. He met up with Roman and his brother Remus.
"Hello there again, my chemically imbalanced romance!" Roman called to him walking over to him with Remus.
Remus did a cartwheel over to Virgil, though.
"Why are we related?" Roman asked.
"My, my brother. It seems someone's jealous~!" Remus replied sing-songily.
Just then a car horn honked and the three of them looked over to see the twins mom.
"Did you eat your lunch today, Roman." Their mom asked sweetly.
"Why, yes I did!" Roman exclaimed proudly.
"That's good!" Their mom smiled and the twins climbed into the car.
Virgil looked over confused. "Do parents usually ask their kids that? Is my dad gonna ask me that?" Virgil thought to himself.
A few seconds later his dad arrived to pick him up.
"Hey, Vee. How was school?" His dad asked.
"Um, it was ok." Virgil told his dad.
"That's good. So whatcha want for dinner? Or maybe we should wait till we pick up your sister." His dad spoke.
Virgil tensed up, usually dinner had been catch what you can since he got to his dads and their mom didn't really care.
"I-uh-yeah, let's ask Quin." Virgil stuttered.
"Heheh, yeah that's probably best."
They then went to Quins school to pick her up. She was standing outside with a few new friends and sucking on a lollipop.
"Hey dad! Hey Vi!" She hopped in the car and stuck her trash in her pocket.
"Hey sweetheart, so whatcha want for dinner?" Their dad asked pulling out of the school.
"Hmmmm...how about pizza!" Quin exclaimed excitedly.
"Heheh, sure. That okay with you Vi?" Their dad looked back at them smiling.
'Oh god not a fear food, fuck..' Virgil thought to himself before revealing his answer. "U-uh yeah thats fine."
"Alighty, pizza night it is!"
When the finally got home their dad ordered the pizza, Quin did her homework at the table, and Virgil went upstairs to his room to do his homework. Well, technically he was going to panic about the pizza situation.
"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck! What am I gonna do, what am I gonna do.." he thought out loud, pacing back and forth. But it was too late for him to come up with a plan. He heard the doorbell ring and new it was gonna be the pizza man.
"Kids! Pizza!" Their dad called and Virgil rushed downstairs in a panic.
"I-I'm not hungry and my stomachs kinda hurting. Is it ok if I not eat tonight?" He lied messing with the strings on his jacket.
"Well you need something in you..how about an apple? I can cut one up for you if you'd like." His dad suggested cutting a slice for Quin.
"Uhm, uh sure that's fine." Even thought it wasn't to him.
His dad cut up some apple slices and they sat at the table. Virgil played with the apples and kept looking up. It felt like everyone was watching them even though they were too focused on their own food. Eventually he got the courage to take a bite. He immediately got so so hungry and started scarfing down the apples and even eating a slice of pizza, completely forgetting his fears.
"You're stomach feeling better Virge?" His dad chuckled.
Virgil felt himself getting sick. Almost like he was gonna throw up. He rushed up to the bathroom.
"Virge? You okay?" His dad and Quin ran after him and watched as he threw up. Quin went to go get some napkins and water and their dad got some medicine.
"I'm sorry..." Virgil looked down wiping his mouth with the napkins Quin brought him.
"No need to apologize Vi, you didn't do anything wrong. Just your tummy being upset at you." He laughed a bit and picked Virgil up and took him to the couch, not expecting how light Virgil was. Quin went and grabbed a trash can in case he threw up again.
"I'm fine really, I feel better," He felt physically better in his stomach. But not mentally and his body felt so weak. "I don't know why I threw up like that."
"Well for now just rest. You might not be going to school tomorrow honey," His dad checked Virgil's temperature. "Hm, normal temperature. We'll see how you do in the morning."
Quin and his dad helped Virgil get upstairs and laid him down in his bed and turned his light off. Virgil new he wouldn't be able to sleep for awhile so he decided to get the rest of his homework done.

AN: Sorry I take so long to write. Depression 🤷‍♀️