Chapter 8

TW: Mention of bulimia, anorexia

After hours of working he remembered roman had given him his number. He didn't really have anything else going on so he texted him since it was only 9:23pm.

Virgil: yo, you awake?

Roman: why hello there jack smellington! Miss me~

Virgil rolled his eyes and smirked.

Virgil: Just bored. Apparently I'm sick or something

Roman: oh no, what happened?

Virgil: threw up after dinner

Roman: thats not good. Well remember to drink gatorade for electrolytes and eat a hardy breakfast! Will you be joining us at school tmmr?

Virgil: isn't the whole fact thing Logans thing lmao? And i hope so. I dont have a fever sooo

Roman: hey, i know stuff too! And I hope so too..i do enjoy your company

Virgil: thats weird

Roman: huh? Why??

Virgil: cause im literally so boring and kind of an asshole sometimes

Roman: ha! You're hilarious

Virgil: 🤦🏻‍♂️

Roman: have you done the hw?

Virgil: yeah

Roman: can I copy it pleassseee logan wont let meeee and i need to sleep in like half an hour. A prince needs his beauty sleep ✨

Virgil: hmmm last I recall you "know things too" have fun doing the hw 🙃

Roman: 😒 finnneeee

Virgil: fine I'll HELP you with it. I'm not doing it but I'll help

Roman: thank youuuuu can we call?

Virgil: sure

Roman called him and they talked for the next half hour doing homework together. After that they stayed on the phone until Roman fell asleep
"God he's such a dork.." Virgil said looking at the sleeping roman before hanging it up and scrolling through Tumblr and MySpace until 3am when he finally fell asleep.
His alarm went off at 6am the next morning and he got up and got ready. His dad was at work already and Quin was up already too.
"Hey, Vi. Are you any better? If you're not, dad told me to call him immediately so he can come home." Quin went to get an orange from the fridge and started peeling it.
"I'm doing better, I can go to school today." Virgil said packing up his bag and heading out the door for the bus.
"Vi, wait you didn't pack a lunch...or eat breakfast." Quin stopped him and pulled him back inside.
"I don't have time for breakfast right now and I'll eat at school, K?" He lied messing with the strings on his jacket.
"Mkay, just don't forget to eat." Quin let him go and she went back over to eat her orange and get bowl of cereal.
Virgil headed to his bus stop and got on the bus waiting for Patton, Logan, and Roman to get on. They all sat together in the same seats as yesterday.
"Kiddo! You're ok! Ro told us you threw up last night, you feelin any better." Patton tilted his head and reached over to hug Virgil. Virgil just did finger guns because he didn't wanna be rude and people touching him scared him.
"You seem paler, you doin ok?" Roman looked at him with curiosity and concern in his eyes.
"Guys I'm really fine. Why is everyone so worried about me," Virgil shouted but immediately covered his mouth. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout. Just got aggravated I guess."
"Hm, Virgil I think you may still be sick. You're thinner, paler, and aggravated. You also look very cold. I suggest you should call your parent or guardian so go home." Logan pushed up his glasses and Virgil felt himself get more aggravated.
"No, I'm fine really. Please stop worrying about me." Virgil tried to keep his irritation inside.
Roman thought about the things Logan said. Cold, aggravated, paler, thinner, throwing up, and no lunch...
"Virgil can I ask a question." Roman put a finger to his own lips.
"What," Virgil turned around and took a deep breath to calm himself down. "I'm sorry.."
"It's alright, did you eat breakfast this morning?"
"Y-yeah, why?"
"What did you eat?"
"Um..uh aaaa..," Virgil thought of some foods he could make up. "I-I ate a poptart and an orange."
"That doesn't seem very healthy." Logan added still in a monotone voice.
"Oh shut up Logay. Virgil is that the truth." Roman waved off Logan.
"Roman be nice!" Patton waved his finger at the princy figure.
"You're gay too-what? I'm ignoring you, you're being stupid again." Loagn looked confused and got out a book to ignore him
"I-um-yes?" Virgil stuttered and laughed nervously.
"I'm sitting with you at lunch again today, ok? Logan, Patton will you be joining us?" Roman asked calmly.
"As long as it is ok with Virgil." Logan said not taking his eyes off his book.
"Of course kiddo, as long as you're comfortable with it virgy." Patton smiled and looked over at them.
"I uh, I'd rather eat alone if that's ok.." Virgil messed with his jacket strings again and looked down at them.
"Virgil, you need someone to sit with you at lunch and I shall be that someone." Roman smiled proudly and put his hands on his hips.
"Fine...but just you it's hard enough being around you all lunch. Nothing against you guys, Romans just a lot and I like my person space." Virgil reassured them and Roman squeaked feeling slightly offended.
Finally they got to school and they went to class. Virgil spotted Janus and waved to him. Janus looked up curiously and waved back.
"Oh you're friends with Jan? Oh he's a sweetheart he cares for everyone hehe! Tries to take care of everyone and is really funny about it too." Patton said sitting down in his desk.
"Oh god, that guy gets on my nerves ugh!" Roman took off his bag and put his notebook on his desk.
"You're just upset because he's friends with your brother." Logan pushed up his glasses already having everything ready for class.
Remus was scribbling on a paper trying to finish up last nights homework while Janus rolled his eyes and passes Remus his paper so he could copy it.
"You're such a dumbass." Janus face palmed after handing him the paper.
"Yeahhh but you you love meee~" Remus laughed not looking up from the paper while a small bit of blush creeped over half of Janus's face.

AN: I had a dream Picani was in the next sander sides episode and he kept making disney/cartoon puns it was great. Wished it was real though