IwaOi|| Take it slow

(Craving of the hurt~)

It hadn't been long since Iwaizumi and Oikawa had started dating. And due to Iwaizumi's wishes, they'd decided to take things slow and kept it on the down-low for the time being. Oikawa didn't seem to mind only saying some cheesy line about as long as he has Iwaizumi and his love he'd be happy.

And he really was. It'd been Iwaizumi who had been overthinking things. He never doubted Oikawa's loyalty. He knew he wasn't one to cheat. And he knew he'd never do that to him. But he also knew Oikawa tended to flirt around which was where most his worry came from. Iwaizumi didn't want to fail the expectations that may have been set for him. So, he's requested they take things slow.

It wasn't until later he'd realize what kind of problems would form because of that.

It was after school now, most of the students gone, and only a few of his teammates lingered outside of the school already making plans. Oikawa had talked about staying after for some personal training and Iwaizumi decided to head home. But while patting himself down he'd realized he forgot his charger.

Quietly muttering to himself about how he'd probably forgotten it in the gym as he made his way back. Before he even got to the doors he way already hearing muffled talking and he immediately recognized Oikawa's voice.

"I told you to just drop it. I'm uninterested."

There was a quiet moment which he could only assume was the other person whispering.

"I don't know-" whatever Oikawa was about to say was cut off by a thud.

"Come on, I already know you can't say no to me," the second voice finally spoke up. Iwaizumi's curiosity took the best of him and the uncomfortable twist in his stomach made him push open the door.

And he had good reason to feel that sickening twist.

Oikawa had been pushed up against the wall, both hands holding onto some girl. She had her knee pressed up between his thighs and had Oikawa practically caged.

And Iwaizumi should've known better. He practically had this coming after asking to take things slow. This was Oikawa of course he wasn't gonna wait on him.

Both their head had snapped to the door where Iwaizumi stood. He'd tensed and for a moment he thought he'd start crying right then and there.

But before it'd come to that he'd muttered a quick apology for interrupting and was out the door. Suddenly, he remembered that he packed his charger into his gym back.

Iwaizumi was quick to rush out ignoring Oikawa's call for him.

//////////

Basically, the girl figured out their relationship and was using it against Oikawa. And since Oikawa knew Iwaizumi wanted to keep things on the down-low he thought that once Iwaizumi found out someone had figured out he'd no longer want to be with Oikawa. (He was fine with taking things slow. But he assumed that him not wanting people to know meant that he was embarrassed to be with Oikawa- obviously not the case). So, he was trying to get the girl n o t to say anything and she'd just taken the situation to her advantage. (What a b!tch)

:) this scenarios kinda fun ngl