IwaOi|| Tables Turned

(Oh, how the turned tables. NSFW NSFW NSFW also I am indeed back ✨ I'll respond to everyone-if I haven't already- in the morning~)

"Let me do you."

Out of all the sexual acts Oikawa had suggested he had decided that this was the worst.

"Yeah, that's not happening," Iwaizumi denied with a shake of his head as he turned back to his book.

The immediate whine after was to be expected. "Come on, Iwa-chan! Don't you wanna shake things up?"

"Nope." He turned a page, continuing to read but it was rather hard when he had a horny boyfriend suddenly asking to top him.

Oikawa had huffed, pouting like a child as he crossed his hands. "And why not?"

He didn't spare a single glance up, merely snorting at the question. "Have you ever even topped before?"

"Yes! Plenty of times-"

Iwaizumi cut him off. "The girls you've slept with don't count."

It went quiet after that, Oikawa thinking it over as Iwaizumi finally seemed to be able to peacefully read.

That peace didn't last long.

Oikawa practically pounced on his boyfriend, successfully pinning up against the cushions. Iwaizumi gasped before snapping his attention away from the book that had fallen to the floor and glaring at Oikawa.

"You don't think I can do it," Oikawa tested, now serious.

Iwaizumi was debating flipping them. Sure, Oikawa was a bit bigger but that wasn't the only thing stopping him. Oikawa had both hands against his shoulders and his knees rested against his thighs.

"I've heard you beg for dick before. I don't think I can even imagine you giving it."

(THIS CHAPTER IS PART 69 LMAO I have a lot of drafts smh)