fifteen

» fifteen

{Explicit}

I'm soon consumed by his rough touches and silk like kisses.

But a few thoughts run through my head, so I tug him off me. He notices that I'm resisting so he pulls away. Rowan licks his swollen lips, and stares at mine and then at my eyes. "Did I hurt you?"

I think back to the first time he rejected me and told me that I would never be his type. I nod slowly never breaking eye contact. "Yes." I murmur.

He researches my body and checks if there is any scratches or red marks but I grab his hands and bring them back down to his arms. "Emotionally." I clarify. He raises an eyebrow and I purse my lips. "Why now? Why not before?"

Rowan's lips shape into a circle and he let's out a forced laugh. I say nothing keeping my poker face, as I watch how uncomfortable he is starting to feel and look. "Oh Mel - It's not what it seems."

I jump off the sink, gripping the corner to not fall onto my face. I'm still a bit tipsy, and now the confrontation in hand is making me more sober, which is what I want to remember this part of the night tomorrow. "Then explain." I feel a cool breeze in between my legs, I look down and blush when I see my dress hiked up. I pull it down.

Rowan rolls his eyes. "Why are you making a big deal of it now? You didn't say anything shit when we kissed in Mrs. Daisy's room."

My jaw drops open, "I - I -" Rowan places his finger on my lips. "If you so desperately want to know, I'll tell you..."

As he begins his explanation, Rowan leans over to the door locking it behind him. He slowly creeps his fingers around my waist, searching for the zipper I assume, and shoves me against his hard body. I let out sharp breath causing him to smirk.

"When I saw that inexperienced nerd touching all over you -" He finds the zipper and pulls it down where it ends at my tailbone, I shiver when his fingers dance on my exposed back. "I did not like that." Rowan whispers in my ear.

"Because I knew that you still liked me. I like it when girls obsess over me. I like that power I have over them." He takes off one strap of the dress. "I love the thought of them constantly desiring me to touch them like this -" Rowan takes off the other strap, gets on his knees, and finishes taking the entire dress off leaving in nothing but my bra and panties. He looks up in my eyes, and kisses my under thigh gripping my ass.

"Fuck..." I moan, feeling like I'm about to collapse around him. He gets back up, but he doesn't continue touching me, instead he stands very close to me and I can feel all his body heat. I need him...I don't even care about his explanation anymore...

"Call me control freak if you want." He smiles. "You want me to touch you don't you?" He asks, centimeters from my lips. I nod quickly, "Yes..." I say breathlessly.

"Exactly what I like. The neediness the girls want from me." He finally snakes his expert hand to my bra, and with his one hand undoes my bra and with the other cups my chin. "I don't want you to forget I was here. On you. In you." I am only in my panties now, and Rowan smirks as he eyes my naked body. "I'm glad I didn't let you pass."

He nods his head to the bedroom, "Lay on the bed."

I shyly cover myself walking into the room, and sitting on the edge of the bed. Rowan follows behind. He stands by his door, taking off his shoes, his pants, and his shirt. I stare at him, gripping myself tighter. I really want him now.

Rowan stalks to me, and he gets on his knees, looking right at me. "Can we do this without -" He runs both of his hand through my thighs and spreads them apart making me sit forward. Rowan pushes my stomach back and raises his eyebrow. "Lay down and put your hands over your head." He says darkly. I do as he says, and stare the ceiling waiting for what he has in store.

I can feel his mouth getting closer to my area, and I inhale sharply. "Hello there kitten..." he murmurs. I would usually laugh at that, but I'm so aroused right now I can't even breathe properly. Rowan leans over my body and begins laying a trail of kisses from the in between of my breasts, down my stomach, and the leaves two feather like kisses on my pelvis bones.

He swiftly takes off my panties, and soon Rowan is in inside of me and I can swear in that moment I Love You is written all over my brain and Rowan has marked his territory.

-----------

it wasn't really explicit but whatever IM V MAD AND I DONR KNOW WHAY TO DO NEXT BUT ILL FIGURE IT OUT AND WOW ROWAN IS SUDDENKY HOT TO ME