Only a fool for you

So Emily and I have been hanging out more and I enjoy the company .... more specifically her company . I invited Emily over to my apartment for the first time even though I've been to her apartment many times. Emily and I have a two and a half month break from work because we almost got killed in Russia . The thought of Emily coming over really made my panties wet 💦.
⚠️next part will be smutty or dirty ⚠️
Thinking about Emily's large boobs hanging over me drove me insane . Thinking about   Emily's lips on mine kissing me  made me throb like never before . That's when I found myself with a vibrator to my clit imaging Emily and I tribbing . Our clits on each other grinding . The thought of that made me cum instantly ; I let out the biggest moan . As I got up I see my bedsheets soaked in cum ... I am dripping wet .

Emily's POV: I finally get to see y/n apartment for the first time .. I'm excited as hell . I feel like it's going to be barren with as little as possible . Y/n is very much a minimalist.

*Emily arrives *
As I walk in y/n apartment I see that I was correct . She had 3 chairs at her kitchen sink / dining table ,  one tv right in front of her blue couch , a white coffee table , no paintings , no pictures , or anything else .
One thing that truly surprised me was her restroom ; I walked in an immediately see body scrubs , teeth whitening kits , multiple body soaps , bath and body works lotions and hand sanitizers , and pink lotion and perfume . I also see razors and eyebrow kits . I can clearly tell she cares about appearance and smell . One scent I see most is a summer-y smell ; of course it's going to have different names for different brands , but it was basically the same smell.
*Y/n makes dinner*
Emily: wow y/n this mushroom risotto is amazing .
Y/n : thanks ! I learned from the best .. David Rossi .
Emily : hey girl , it's getting late do u mind if I just crash here ? I really wouldn't want to risk my safety trying to force my self to drive home .
Y/n : no of course not . You're going to have to sleep in bed with me .
Emily : that's fine ! 😉

⚠️I hope it wasn't to long for u guys ⚠️