First time meeting emily

Y/N POV :

The BAU has arrived , and I'm in the bathroom trying piece together what I'm going to say to my boss . I finally meet them one by one Aaron hotchner, Derek Morgan , David Rossi , Kate Callahan , Alex Blake , and Emily Prentiss . I don't know what it is about Emily , but I'm hooked ...actually I do know what it is , her vanilla smell , beautiful smile , dark thick hair , and intelligence . I'd let this girl ruin my life is all I have to say . After meeting Emily I went back to my hotel room on cloud 9 I was waiting to see her tomorrow. I was practically up all night thinking about Emily . I'm a girl , the team doesn't know my sexual orientation, hell for all I know I barely even know my sexual orientation . I think it's bisexual but leaning more towards girls , and girls meaning Emily prentiss .

Emily's POV:
I met y/n and I was amazed , I was sucked up by her scent , her smile , the way her curls blew in the wind , and the way she was determined to catch the unsub . I sat in my hotel room and couldn't help thinking about her .

⚠️ WARNING⚠️ this scene will be dirty , I warned you , I will have no hate in the comments .

The more I thought about her the more my clit throbbed with want . the team doesn't know this but I like girls . I found my self rubbing my clit , the more I licked my fingers the better it felt . Just imaging me on top of her grinding our clits together was enough to make me squirt . Legs shaking I keep going at this point I was a mess ,and my bed sure as hell was a mess . I stopped and cleaned the juice off of my legs , and changed my sheets and went to bed .  

Y/n POV : we caught the guy and ended up having to kill him . He shot me , and Emily shot him . My first case didn't go so well but I'm eager to go on more cases .