Is this the end ?

Kevin : SO IM GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN . TELL YOUR TEAM WHAT U GUYS DO !
Emily : no , I won't , u can hurt us as bad as u want but we're not telling you .
Y/n: no , I'm not going to tell u , it's our business.

In the tent ...
Hotch : why won't she just tell ? We already know what the secret is.
Rossi : coming out can be one of the scariest things to do , especially when it's to co workers .
JJ: they know that we would accept them
Rossi : no .. they really don't ... we've never talked about it before .
Spencer : I just can't believe y/n and Emily had to hide it from us 🥺.
Hotch : Morgan call a swat team we're going to have to go in soon . If we don't go in soon the unsubs will get tired of playing with them , and kill them .
Rossi : hotch ... if something happens to them I won't be able to live with myself .
Hotch : me too
Morgan : I just got off the phone with swat and they're 3 hours out
In the house ....
Kevin : SAY IT NOW !
Y/n's 💭: come on Emily just say it at this point ! Emily is so stubborn.
That's when the worst thing i possibly could have seen in my life ... Marcus shoots Emily 2 times ... in the chest and in the stomach ... it felt like he shot me in the heart . Seeing Emily fall over and whimper in pain immediately brought tears to my eyes .

Jake : now , do u want to say it ? Or do u wanna end up like your little girlfriend?
Y/n: fine ! I'll say it ; Emily and I have been dating for 3 months . There are u happy ? Let us go !
Marcus : that's not all ... tell the team everything.
Y/n: Emily and I have been sleeping together way longer , those times coming in late to work that was us sleeping together , us going home together , us being overprotective of each other , and us always being together . Emily and I are dating ... if u don't accept us so be it , but love is love .
I look over to see Emily's eyes opening and closing  while she's in a huge pool of blood , and my world stopped when she closed her eyes and didn't open them .

In the tent ...
hotch : so it's confirmed they are dating , but that's not the point gunshots went off we're going to have to go in without swat .
Spencer : there are 3 unsubs so we should be able to take them easily .

* the team marches to the house checking their sides and back every few minutes.*
* Morgan kicks the door down to see only one unsub shot in the head while Emily is on the floor bleeding * JJ: * unties y/n* I'm sorry about the paper ... I truly am I don't know what got over me .
Y/n: it's fine , but please help Emily .
* the dead unsub is Jacob , so we're still looking for Marcus and Kevin *
At the hospital...
Spencer : I never even got to say goodbye
Y/n: she was my girlfriend 🥺 * as tears start to fall *
*garcia comes speed walking in *
Garcia : hi , aww y/n how are you doing my sugar pie ?
Y/n: well it feels like my heart has been torn straight out of my chest... other than that I'm fine . 
JJ: talk to me ... don't shut everyone out

* hotch comes out *
Hotch : I'm sorry for everyone's loss ; she never made it off the table .

* my heart shattered into a million pieces literally .