Greatest sex ever

Emily : yes , I will use the toys on you , but this stays a secret ... got it ?
Y/n: got it
*emily goes and pulls out the bin of toys and takes out a dildo shaped 2 side vibrator and a butt plug *
Emily : y/n have u ever stuck anything up there before ?
Y/n : yes ... I have had sex with men I didn't quite enjoy it as much as I do with women . Have u stuck anything up there Emily ?
Emily : yes , I too have had sex with men , but I prefer women .
*emily puts y/n on the bed and ties her hands right above her head . Emily sticks one side of the vibrator in y/n and the other half in her self . Emily had gotten a clitoral stimulator out of the bin without y/n noticing . Emily puts the toy right up under the clit , and Emily starts riding making sure to bear all her weight down to increase the vibrations against the clit .* not too long emily can feel herself getting ready to squirt so she prepares herself to keep going *
Emily : you like that huh ? *slaps y/n's tits * little fucking slut , beg for it ... scream my name .
Y/n : E-E-m-m
Emily : say it right now .
* right when Emily said the y/n's body starts shaking out of control cum going everywhere , none of this fazes Emily she continues pounding y/n's pussy as y/n is spazzing out . Emily finally cums  after what felt like hours , but it was really only 2 and a half minutes *

*Emily unties y/n and flips her over and gives her a her a spanking *
Emily :  1..2..3...4...5...6....7...
* so on and so forth . Each smack Emily let the anticipation grow bigger and bigger taking larger breaks in between each smack . By the time emily was done y/n ass was painted red , and her pussy was red from all the times she had came . Emily on the other hand was used to coming 3-5 times back to back so she was unbothered . *
Y/N POV 💭: I'm sitting here ass redder than a cherry , Pussy is so sensitive right now one little touch to my clit and I'll squirt , I came so much my Pussy is red , and I have 12 hickies . *
Emily : I'm gonna tell u what's about to happen ; I'm going to stick this in your vagina and it's going to vibrate while you eat me out and make me cum , after u make me cum I'll eat u out .
Y/n : sounds like a plan 
Emily : Ok then come on .
* emily says as she gets in missionary position, but y/n puts Emily in doggy style and immediately devours Emily's pink throbbing Pussy . Y/n stops and cums ... Emily smiles hearing y/n's winces followed by moans and then the liquid hitting the sheets . As y/n's deep in Emily's pussy she smacks Emily's ass leaving a red hand print . Y/n reaches to the front and grabs Emily's nipple and started twisting it and flicking at it seductively . Y/n smacks Emily's ass once again marking the red spot again .*
Emily : naughty girl ... for a second i thought I was the only one doing the smacking tonight 😏.
Y/n : *chuckles * soft winces * * loud moans * liquid hitting the floor *
* this time emily felt y/n shake , but y/n kept going as she fingers Emily's Pussy , Emily is cumming hard and so is y/n . Emily cums so hard at it felt like y/n just took a shower . *
Emily takes the vibrator out of y/n Pussy and the girls examine themselves in the mirror , Emily sees the hickies y/n left on her back , Emily sees scratches on her back from the tribbing , and Emily couldn't help but smile . Y/n sees the ass marks , her red Pussy , her hickies , and the hand marks on her thighs .
Emily : I'm so worn out I can't even shower right now
Y/n : neither can I
* the girls just hit the hay and went to bed *