A bad thing turned good

JJ invited me out , so I said yes and let me tell you I'm glad I said yes

JJ invited me out , so I said yes and let me tell you I'm glad I said yes .

JJ's POV :
I invited y/n out because I divorced will and I'm single and so is she . I invited y/n over for food and drinks at my house . Will has Henry for the weekend , so I'm free .

Y/n's POV: Jennifer invited me to her house for food & drinks so I said yes . I'm not heartbroken anymore so I think it's time for me to get out .

At the BAU ...
hotch : we have no cases as of right now so if u get your paperwork done you're cleared to leave .
Morgan :  I'm loving this new hotch
JJ: you're preaching to the choir Morgan
Y/n * laugh * I feel like we're about to get a load of cases because it's been too quiet .
Spencer : y/n's right . It never fails we always get a caseload .
Morgan : what do y'all have to do ?
JJ: I have to send in the cases we've solved to the brass , I have to call 3 prisons , and schedule 2 press conferences.
Morgan: I have to 2 tactical training lessons , 4 emails , and 2 drive in consults , so I'll be gone for about 5 days . When I get done with this I'll hit the road .
Spencer : I have to take my monthly sabbatical, a psych evaluation, and answer some emails .
Y/n: I have to do 4 over the phone consults, 3 emails , and a tactical training lesson with Morgan .
JJ: what about u Tara ?
Tara: I just have to finish up this email .

Everyone is dismissed ...
Y/n: jj I have to go take a shower and get dressed but I'll be by your place around 7:40 .
JJ: okay Great .

Jj and I originally didn't have plans until we remembered the bureau dinner is tonight. I showered and Met jj at her house . I walk in and see jj in a red lace dress ; funny thing is I bought a red lace dress

JJ's DRESS

Y/N'S  dress

Y/N'S  dress

JJ and I walked in and caught the attention of almost every agent in there

JJ and I walked in and caught the attention of almost every agent in there . We saw the BAU sitting at one table in the corner so JJ and I rushed over there .
Morgan : hey pretty ladies
Garcia : omg you guys look so good
Spencer : you guys do look really good
Rossi : who knew red is y'all's color

Bureau announcer : best unit chief award goes to ....Aaron hotchner with the BAU .
Everyone clapped ..
Bureau announcer : outstanding male agents are : Derek Morgan with the BAU and Luke alvez with the fugitive task force .
Everyone clapped ..
Bureau announcer:  outstanding female agents award goes to : y/f/l/n with the BAU and Sara McLain with the DEA . Everyone clapped and the whole table gave me a hug ; when I came back with my award we all took a drink . JJ  and I had a really good time .

Bureau announcer: best tech analyst award goes to ... we couldn't just choose one : Penelope Garcia with the BAU and Kevin lynch with counter terrorism . Everyone took a drink and clapped . JJ. And I made occasional jokes .

Best Jr agent award goes to : Ashley Seaver and Andy James .

Bureau announcer: I just wanna say thank you for coming , and that is all folks safe trip home .

JJ and I rode back to my house and jj ended up spending the night . We talked , cooked , binge watched tv shows , and did each other's hair and makeup .