Last kiss

When y/n asked that question my heart dropped

When y/n asked that question my heart dropped . I fell in love with Lena , all I thought about was Lena , my day didn't start until I seen Lena .

Emily : I have a girlfriend now
Y/n: seriously? We broke up for a year and u get a girlfriend .
Emily: u can't just waltz back into my life and expect me to drop every connection I've had with anyone for you.
Y/ n : you're right Emily

Y/n is healed ...
Y/n : Emily you're leaving today right ?
Emily : yeah in 3 hours
Y/n : do u wanna fuck for old times sake ?
Emily : I - uh - um * sharp exhale *
Y/n: I take that as a yes * kisses Emily *
Emily : * kisses back *
Emily rubs her hands up and down y/n thighs ; Emily kisses all the way down from y/n's mouth down to y/n's slit . Y/n let's out soft moans as she grinds her pussy against Emily's face begging her to touch her now throbbing pussy. Emily puts her pussy on y/n'; y/n was aching for it so bad she grinds on Emily's clit . Emily smacked y/n ; Emily spit on y/n's clit to give it wetness . Y/n was moaning too loud so Emily put 3 fingers in y/n mouth and every time y/n moaned she would stick her fingers deeper . Emily cums on y/n's clit and Emily Lays y/n flat on the bed and fucks her pussy like never before. Every hump Emily spread her wetness all over y/n's clit ; y/n cums harder than Emily and they just keep going . Emily sticks 2 fingers inside of y/n curling her fingers as she fucks y/n's pussy . Y/n cums all over the bed , and Emily stops and they both clean up . They go ahead and sleep for the hour and a half they have left .

Hour later ...
y/n is driving Emily to the airport . Emily is going back to Iceland and I won't see her again . Sleeping with her last night and cuddling made me miss her big time .

Emily POV : I'm getting on a private jet back to Iceland ; I'm glad I'm flying private because I'm damn sure crying on the plane . I miss her ... even though I love Lena ... or do I ? ... do I still love y/n ?... thinking about this made me go to sleep

Y/n's POV : I have no clue what Emily was thinking about , but it caused her to zone off , and she ended up going to sleep .

30 min later ..
Y/n POV : we get here and I don't really want to let her go , but I have to because she has a girlfriend and she's running an office . I sit there and look at her for about 2 minutes before I wake her up .
I softly tap her and wake her up and her morning face is enough to make me cave .

Emily's POV : y/n woke me up and gave me the cutest smile . I don't want to leave but I have a whole life back in Iceland so I have to leave . I got out of the car , but before I walked off I gave y/n the biggest , most passionate, and longest kiss . I'm seriously going to miss her , but she'll never know that . I got on the plane and cried my heart out ; I'm glad y/n can't see me crying a river .

Y/n POV : after Emily got on the plane I cried my whole way home . I got in the house poured me a drink , cried some more , and got ready to go in to work tomorrow.