Too many shots = too many problems

We just landed in dc ...
JJ: y/n ! Do u want to come over and have drinks on Saturday? Henry is   going over will's house .
Y/n : yes !

Saturday rolls around ...
I was just going to JJ's so I threw on a blue long sleeve Nike shirt with Nike pro spandex shorts .
Y/n gets to jj's ...

Hey jj ! I say as I see JJ sitting in a sports bra and shorts . My mind wanders into the dirty side for a bit , but  I QUICKLY Bring it back .
JJ: what movie do u want to watch ?
Y/n: can we watch "scream "the series ?
JJ: of course , what do u want to drink ?
Y/n: do u have hard liquor?
JJ: you know I do , which one do u want ?
Y/n: whiskey please
JJ: you got it .

20 minute later ...
jj and I are both tipsy off of whiskey .
JJ: you're cute as hell ; I don't know why Emily would play with a girl like you .
Y/n : erm - uh - * clears throat *
Jennifer: kiss me , come on don't be shy , you kissed Emily and we all know I'm better than her .
Y/n : jj I'm going to say that that's the alcohol talking
JJ: no it's not , the alcohol is only making me bold enough to tell the the truth .

In an instant JJ leaned in and kissed y/n and it was on from there . Y/n picked JJ up and threw her on the bed planting soft wet kisses on JJ's neck . Y/n pulled jj's shorts down ; JJ's thighs  were so lean and toned . JJ works out a lot so I know why . jj slid my shirt off and kissed on all around my tits , and sucking my nipples , pinching them , flicking them, and rubbing them . I left 2 Hickies on each of Jennifer's small and firm boobs . Jenifer flipped y/n over sucking y/n's center . Jennifer arched y/n's back as low as it would go , and Jennifer sucked the life out of y/n's pussy . Jennifer got the strap that she kept in her closet and put it on . Jennifer fucked y/n into next week . Y/n came so hard that Jennifer had to put a towel down. Jennifer and y/n ended up passing out shortly afterwards.