The sleep over

⚠️⚠️most of this will be dirty , and I'm going into detail ⚠️⚠️
Emily's POV : I walk in her bedroom and am presently surprised. She has one tv , a queen size bed with  white and pink flower sheets , a white night stand , a walk in closet , and a little makeup Desk .
* 3 hours later *
I'm laying in bed being the big spoon over y/n . Her ass is sitting directly on top of my now wet and throbbing vagina . I take a huge risk , and slip my hand in her pants .. I can tell she felt it because she perked up. I immediately slip 2 fingers in her hole and thrust fast and hard , her soft cushion-y vagina is wet . She takes my shirt and bra off and twirls my nipples , and then y/n pulls me closer to her and whispers " Emily fuck me so good that I'll wish I never let u stay the night " and that's when I caved.
Y/n POV : after Emily put her fingers inside of my vagina I filled with want . I immediately opened my legs to let Emily get the right position. I started playing with her pink hard pointy nipples . Sucking them , playfully tugging at them , maybe even flicking them a bit . I take Emily's shorts off to reveal her white Lacey panties ... her lean thighs , her thigh gap , the way her vagina was the perfect size . Her body  is beautiful. I start rubbing Emily's clit ; i lick my finger and start going faster ... she's moaning and shaking . So I enter her warm and pink vagina ; she felt so warm it was like she was waiting for me to finally come in . I pound that little pink vagina till she squirts all over me .

Emily POV: I did not know y/n had finger game like that ...I came within a minute . I flip her in missionary position and take my tongue and tongue fuck her clit . I slid my tongue in her beautiful hole ..I licked her clit .i felt her back arch as she met her point ; I felt her almost choke me from wrapping her thighs around my neck so tight .. trying to keep me in the same tongue motion . That's When I take the initiative and get on top of her and start rubbing our beautiful pink clits together . It felt amazing ; i feel myself edging as I go faster and faster , but also trying to focus my mind somewhere else because I don't want to end this , but I soon give in and cum so hard that I it got in her mouth and splashed on my tits . I guess after I came she felt it because she came even harder . It felt amazing , everything I imagined when I played with myself came true . The only bad thing is when we have to go back to work .