We just might date

Emily and I have been dating for 3 1/2 months. life has been perfect the cases not affecting our relationship , the sex , the dates , and the secret of not telling the team is greater than it all .
Everything was peaches and cream until  we got kidnapped . The BAU found us within 16 hours , but they couldn't make a move because it was more than one unsub .

The unsubs were marching around with guns that could tear our bodies to shreds with just one shot .
Rossi being who he is devised a plan to bring the unsubs food and sneak in a couple of mics .
We thought we were so lucky because the mics were in the food , but turns out it was the worst thing they could've done 😖.
Unsub 1: GUYS THEY PUT FUCKING MICS IN THE FOOD ; THEY KNOW OUR PLANS.
unsub 2: well ... let's let them know something else . I want u two to tell your team what u have been doing the past 3 months .

Hotch : what are they talking about ?
Rossi : your guess is as good as mine.
* Garcia calling in * ok so I found the unsubs . Jake micheals, Kevin Jacob , and Marcus Boone . Marcus' mom left him when he 3 and his dad was a drug addict , jake's dad was sentenced to life in prison for killing his wife , and jake was taken into foster care , and last but not least Kevin had the most normal life . Kevin is a LRB ( little rich boy) Kevin's mom is an executive vp for Everest biking company , Kevin's dad is the ceo of some big company . Kevin's little sister just got promoted to  sr. Accountant at the fathers company .

Hotch : thanks Garcia , that's why he's mad , he just got cut out of the perfect family .
Garcia : oh wait ! Kevin's family died from a home invasion 6 weeks ago
Hotch : around the time the killings happened . Thanks Garcia !
Garcia : you're welcome .

Unsub 3: * grabs y/n hair * oh does this remind you of Emily ? HUH?! ... let your team listen in ... tell them why you and Emily couldn't stop staring at each other, tell them why u couldn't make certain events , tell them why you're always late to work together .

JJ: is he indicated what I think he is ?
Spencer : it sounds like it .
Morgan : they never gave off any lesbian indicators
Spencer : if I'd have know y/n was a lesbian i wouldn't have flirted so much ... no wonder she never replied or made any remarks
Rossi : she probably never replied because she couldn't understand u .
Reid : * rolls eyes *

In the house ...
Kevin : TELL THEM RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO GOD JAKE WILL BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT .
Emily : no
Marcus : *pistol whips Emily *
Y/n : Emily your nose is bleeding.
Emily : it's fine , I'm fine , we'll all be fine .

⚠️ to be continued ⚠️