Emily & her new y/n

1 year later ...
Emily and Lena have been going strong for a whole year meanwhile y/n was on the verge of a breakdown .

⚠️⚠️ SMUTTY , yes I know it's early in the story.
Lena woke up in Emily's bed . In case you're wondering what Lena looks like Lena is about 5'6 brown eyes , medium  length hair , and light Carmel skin . ( I tried not to set too many beauty standards please forgive me .) Lena comes out of the room to see Emily making pancakes . Lena grabs Emily by the waist and yanks Emily's pink see through panties

Exposing Emily's tight pussy ; Lena throws Emily on the couch kissing her stomach

Exposing Emily's tight pussy ; Lena throws Emily on the couch kissing her stomach . Lena looked at Emily's tits wanting to leave hickies all over them , and Emily noticed that so she said " nothing anyone can see , other than that my body is yours to mark up ." Lena loved those words " I have something for you ", Lena said about a minute later Lena came back and carried Emily to the bed . Once Lena put Emily on the bed she handcuffed Emily to the bed . Lena took a 2 sided dildo and stuck one side in herself and the other side in Emily ; Emily yelped in pain , but Lena stuck it deeper Emily adjusted to the size eventually. Lena  started  grinding on Emilys wet aching pussy, and Lena took a vibrator and put it on Emily's clit . Emily liked the way the dildo was stretching her out and the way she could feel Lenas clit rubbing Emily's aching pussy , and the clitoral stimulation only made Emily's pussy bulge . Emily felt the pressure building In between her hips and Emily let loose , Emily cried , bucked her hips , move her hands , and Lena rode her clit never getting up. Lena came on Emily's clit , and Lena decided to take the vibrator off to feel Emily's hard bulging clit . Emily's aching pussy came for the 5 time , and Lena squirted all over Emily ; Lena was a mess and so was Emily . Lena turned Emily over and grinded  herself on Emily's ass. Lena rubbing her clit while humping Emily's ass ; Lena squirted all on Emily . Emily's ass was so sticky , and lenas thighs were a mess . Lena spanked Emily 30 times and took the handcuffs . Emily showers and throws on a pant suit with straightened hair . Lena throws on night clothes and leaves . That's when Emily got the call that will bring her to her knees . Hotch called Emily and told her that y/n just got kidnapped .