Bar time for the girls

My first time getting shot and I was basically pampered to by the team . Kate brought me ice packs , Garcia brought me coffee and ice cream , JJ helped me clean my wounds , Morgan gave me friendly massages ,Rossi made me chicken Alfredo , and Emily invited me to the bar with her .

When Emily invited me to the bar I was on cloud 9 . I immediately told her yes , and I went home and found the best looking dress I have .
My dress is black , lace , and somewhat tight but still move-able . I wore black because I took some stupid Online " which body type goes with what color dress " test . I also feel as if black just accentuates my curves more . I'm not too short I'm not too tall . I also feel as if black compliments my complexion more.

Emily POV: I invited Y/n to the bar with me because I want to see her . I didn't have the balls to ask  her on a date  . I don't even know if she likes to girls ... I think she does because of the way she looks at me .
I ended up wearing a red silk dress , knee length , and a nice v line slope or curve I guess .i reserved seats so I already knew where I was sitting but y/n didn't . She walked in and looked around ... god she's so hot. She walked over and my heart immediately felt hot . The black lace compliments her legs , the way it made her arms slim and fit , and the dark makeup really made her smile brighter . She's so perfect .

Y/n POV : Emily and I talked for what seemed like hours and
turns out it was only two before the bar had closed and we went home . I'm currently sitting on the couch watching blue is the warmest color wishing that were me and Emily . I can't help but what wonder am I honestly setting myself up for failure ? Am I playing myself ?

⚠️sorry if this wasn't enough detail I wanted all girls whether they're fat , skinny , or medium to feel included . I wanted all girls whether they're black, white , Asian , native , and anything else to feel included 💋🥺