Meeting the neighbor [Part-3]

Y/N pov:

After I found Blue. I started to get some company from him. I know he doesn't understand my words. But still I share everything to him. It has been 1 week he is now with me. I just love him a lot.

Today, when I was about to give Blue to eat something. I realized that there is no more cat food at home. So, I am here at the departmental store. I left Blue at home, as pets are not allowed at this store. I was buying foods for my Blue and buy some groceries for home. I was about to go towards the cash counter but I stopped. I saw a simple still unique cat collar along with a name tag 'Blue'. It was sky blue in colour. 💙

I decided to buy it for my Blue

I decided to buy it for my Blue. But when I was about to give my money to the cashier. I realized that I left my purse at home. What should I do now?

Y/N: "Excuse me, i just left my purse at home. Can i pay you after I got my purse?"

Cashier: "Sorry, mam. But we don't have permission to do that. You can take this stuff after you done the payment."

Y/N: "But it's really important to take this stuff now. My kitten is hungry. After 2 hours I will come back to pay. Please try to understand."

Cashier: "Sorry mam. But I can't help you."

I was about to leave. But someone speak up and I stopped.

???: " I will pay for her."

I turn around and saw a guy in a orange t shirt. I have to admit that he is handsome.

With that he paid the money along with his staff

With that he paid the money along with his staff. And handed the bag towards me.

Y/N: "Thank you so much. You just saved my starving kitten."

???: " You are welcome, Y/N."

Y/N: "How do you know my name?!"

???: " I know everyone in this colony."

Y/N: " But why didn't I notice you. Mr..."

Jimin: " You didn't notice me. But I know you. My name is Park Jimin. You can call me Jimin."

With that he expend his hand towards me with a beautiful smile. And I accepted it.

Jimin Pov.

I guess she forget me. Well...I know her from the high school. I was 1 year senior then her. One day she helped me in the same way I did. And I started to like her due to her kindness from that day. Sometime I stalked her also. But like she didn't notice me in her colony, she didn't notice me in the high school also. Well..I were wearing a mask when she helped me. So, I am not surprised that she didn't recognize me. I moved here 7 months ago. And found out that Y/N also live in this colony. I was happy to know that. But never got enough courage to talk to her. And now I meet her here in this departmental store.

I was standing in the line of cash counter after a girl. I was looking through my phone. Then the girl and the cashier started to talk. When I shift my gaze at the girl I was shocked to see her. It was Y/N. She left her purse in her home. So, she can't pay for the stuff. She was about to leave the store when I decided to help her. She was really thankful to me. She looks the same old Y/N. What a lucky day it is for me.

Back to Y/N pov.

Y/N: " It's nice to meet you, Jimin. And thank you again for your kind help. So, which building do you live?"

Jimin: " I live in the building right across you."

Y/N: " Then that's great. I can give you the money back after we reach home."

Jimin: " Friends should help each other. And you know...'I like you'. So, no need to pay me back." He blush.

Y/N: " Friends? And wait, did you just said that you 'Like me'?" I stopped for a moment of sudden realization. And I breath out.

Jimin: " No, no. I mean..I like you as a friend. Can we be friends? Plz..plz." He was whining like a little kid. I chuckled at his cuteness.

Y/N: "Ok friends." I smill at him.

With that we started to walk beside each other heading back to our homes.