Tears of Joy [Part-21]

(After one week)

Author POV.

In this few days Y/N didn't ask anything to Yoongi about his past or, where he was. Nor, Yoongi did say anything. They would just cuddle and feel the every moment they spend together. Y/N is spending her normal life again. But still...she has to know the whole thing that happened to Yoongi.

Tae: "So, why are we here today?"

Y/N: "Well..there are lots of mystery that we have to know about Yoongi. So, that's why I called you guys here. Ok, now tell me what you wanna eat?"

Jk: "Strawberry cupcakes!!" He is shouting like kid. That's ok, because there were no customer there.

Y/N: "Ok, kook. I am gonna grab it with your favourite banana milk." She flashed a smile and raffle his hair and walk to the kitchen.

Jk: "You are the best Noona! I love you!" He shout from the behind.

Yoongi: "Did you really just flirt with my girlfriend?" He asked with disbelief.

Tae: "Chill, Yoongi. Don't be jealous. He is just a kid." He laughed at Yoongi's jealous face.

Jk: "Yoongi hyung, you did a good job to decide to tell us. I was impatiently wanting to know that how you could not be a hybrid? I mean your father is the leader of hybrids. Then how couldn't you?"

Tae: "And I want to know why he is a hybrid? According to what Y/N shared about you with me before, how could be you a hybrid?"

Yoongi was looking nervous.

Yoongi: "I-I--mmm"

Y/N: "Both of you stop asking. Let him have all the space he want." She smiled to Yoongi.

Yoongi: "Thank you, Y/N." He softly squeezed her hand.

Tae: "Mmm..Shouldn't it be 'Babe' rather than Y/N?" He smirked.

Y/N and Yoongi were blushing.

Y/N: "Stop teasing, Tae." She said playfully hitting him on his arm.

Tae: "Aish! New couples this days."

Y/N: "Cut the crap. And here." She place the plate full of cupcakes along with banana milk.

" She place the plate full of cupcakes along with banana milk

"I specially made this for you guys. Hope you enjoy it." She said while sitting down beside Yoongi.

Jk: "This is so delicious, Noona. And I am 100% sure that I have never seen this design of cupcakes ever. You are the best!"

Y/N: "Thank you, kookie."

Yoongi: "So...should I start now?"

Y/N: "No, Yoongi. There is someone else who is coming here today."

Yoongi: "Who? No way!! Is that him? Again? That moc--"

Y/N: "Yoongi, don't ever call him by that name again. I felt so guilty for hurting him. And no, it's not him."

Tae: "Then who it is?"

Before Y/N could ans. him someone called Y/N by her name.

???: "Y/N, Dear?"

Y/N and Yoongi looked behind. As they were facing there back to the lady. It's her....Mrs. Min, Yoongi's mother. Y/N stand up and welcome her. On the other hand Yoongi has different emotions flowing on him for seeing his mother after all this past few years. Yoongi stand up while Y/N was hugging his mother. His mother broke the hug while she notice Yoongi.

Mrs. Min: "Yo--Yoongi? Is that you my dear son?" Her eyes were getting teary by seeing his son.

Yoongi: "Mom---it's really you. Mom!" He run to his mother like a child who found his mother after long day. Indeed he really did.

Mrs. Min: "Oh, my son. Where have you been? Did you know how much I cried for you? I thought I would never be able to meet you again." She kissed his face all over.

Yoongi: "Sorry mom. I am so sorry. I am really a bad son. But I missed you so much." Tears were escaping from his eyes.

Mrs. Min: "No, dear it's not your fault to forget your memories. Don't cry." She said crying too while caressing his head.

Seeing them cry Y/N and the boys couldn't hold their tears. But it's not the tear of sadness, it's the 'Tears of joy.'

(Time skips.)

Mrs. Min: "Thank you, Y/N for taking care of my son all this time."

Y/N: "No, aunty. It's my pleasure. He is not only your son but also my---"

Tae & JK: "BOYFRIEND!"  They looked at each other and started giggling like two kids.

Yoongi: "Aish! This two are not going to change." He smacked their heads.

Yoongi's mother laughed and hold both Y/N and Yoongi's hand.

Mrs. Min: "I knew one day you two will end up together. So, don't feel shy in front of me. Cause I am the only person who knew it from the start. So, I accept your relationship." She give a sweet smile.

Y/N: "Thank you so much aunty."

Mrs. Min: "It's mom now, dear."

Y/N: "Mom! I love you so much." She hugged her.

Mrs. Min: "I love you too dear." She kissed her head.

Y/N has already introduced Taehyung and Jungkook to Mrs. Min. She also told her Jungkook being a hybrid. And all the other things that she doesn't know yet.

Mrs. Min: "Son? How did you end up like this?" She said sipping her cup of tea.

Yoongi looks a little bit nervous and maybe terrified to hear that.

Yoongi: "Mom--I-I was in the--"

Y/N placed her hand on his hand to comfort him.

Y/N: "Yoongi~ah, don't be nervous. We are all here for you."

Yoongi looked at her eyes and he really felt comfort after hearing her words. They smiled to each other.

On the other hand, Mrs. Min was smiling too. Just to see both of them being happy together. Just like she wished to see them.

(TO BE CONTINUED)....