Someone New [Part-14]

10:30 am at morning

(At the bakery shop)

Y/N POV.

Y/N: "Yoongi! I told you to not eat that! That was for the customer of the table
no. 4."

Yoongi: "I know that." He made a annoyed face. "But I am hungry, How can you let me starve?"

I know I can't defeat this stubborn ass. So I just said...

Y/N: "Okay, I admit my fault. Happy?" He just nodded. "Now don't stand there like a lazy cat. Go and serve the cupcakes to the table no.9. Then your working shift will be finished."

Yoongi: "Yah! This is my first time working as a waiter boy. But you are too bossy at me. That's not fare." He pout.

Y/N: "Yeah, that's fare

Y/N: "Yeah, that's fare. Cause I am the boss here." I laughed to look at his annoyed expression. " It's not even 2 hours of your working on first day. Still you are tired? Now just go to the customer quickly. I think you don't wanna go to the shopping mall. Do you?" I smiled evily.

Yoongi: "Okayyyyy. I am going now. Don't cancel our program for today. Suzy! Give me the cupcakes!" With that he storm out from the kitchen. I chuckled at his cuteness.

He is really looking handsome on that black apron today. And that's why every girl workers are flirting with him. Even the customers! also flirting with him. But he doesn't given damn to that. Still I am a little bit jealous.

 Still I am a little bit jealous

(After 1 hour)

Author pov.

You guys are at the bus stop now. Sitting on a bench waiting for the bus to come. You and Yoongi are going to Taehyung's house as today's program.

Y/N POV.

We are sitting beside each other waiting for the bus. I remembered how we used to go to our school together. And we used to wait for our  bus just like this sitting beside each other but holding hands our hands. But alas! He doesn't remember this, not even me. I memorize the old memories. Then I suddenly remember something. I looked at Yoongi. And as I expected. Like the old times, here Yoongi is sleeping. I guess A person can change but his habits cannot be changed. He is still the sleepy head I know. I stare at his sleepy face and smile to myself. I wish you remember me  so that I can love you without any hesitation.