His confession [Part-17]

Author POV.

Y/N: "Blue!...Blue! Where are you?"

As Y/N decided to give Yoongi a punishment so, here Yoongi being in his cat form. And it is the last day of his punishment.

Y/N is searching for Blue/Yoongi as she has to give him food. She saw him laying on the bed.

Y/N: "Blue! Come have your breakfast."

He didn't respond.

Y/N:"Ok, ok I understand. Yoongi, come have your breakfast."

This time Blue/Yoongi looked at Y/N and come near to her to have his breakfast.

Y/N: "That's like a good kitty." She cares his head and pout. "You know I like your cat form more. Cause you are too arrogant in your human form."

This time Blue/Yoongi stop eating and go away from her.

Y/N: "Yah! You bad kitty. You really wanna starve?"

(Skip after taking shower)

Y/N just take a shower and came out from the bathroom only a towel wrapping around her. Completely forgetting about Yoongi as he is in his cat form.

Y/N POV.

I sit in the chair before the dressing table. And dry my hair with a hair dryer. But suddenly my phone rang. And without seeing the caller id I pick the phone up.

(On phone)

Y/N: "Hello, who is talking?"

???: "It's me, Jimin".

Y/N: "Oh! Hey Jimin. What's up?"

[Author: "Readers, little bit you know that there is someone listening to them who doesn't like it at all."]

Jimin: "I am fine. What about you?"

Y/N: "I am fine too."

Jimin: "Y/N can we meet.I mean mm...how do I tell you..mm.."

Y/N: "Why are you hesitating? It's ok. Just tell me."

Jimin: "Mmm..Y/N can we go on a date?" I was shocked to hear him.

Y/N: "Ji-min."

Jimin: "I know it is too early for this. But I cannot blame my heart for the feelings I have for you. It's ok if you doesn't feel the same for me. But please let me take you on a date first. I can wait for you to feel the same for me."

I don't know what to reply. It's not like I don't like him. He is well mannered, caring and handsome. But it is also true that I don't feel the way for him that I feel for Yoongi. But little bit I know that Yoongi and I could not be together.

(Flashback)

Taehyung house that day.

Y/N: "Jungkook, I want to ask you something." She was hesitating to ask.

Jk: "Yes, don't hesitate. Ask me."

Y/N: "I know that you guys can't tell humans about hybrid things. But I want to ask...mmm..Can a hybrid and a human be together?"

Jungkook laughed. She closed her eyes due to embarrassment.

Jk: "Why? Do you like Yoongi hyung that much?"

Y/N didn't replied as she was embarrassed. When she opened her eyes she saw Jungkook's sad face.

Jk: "I know you like Yoongi hyung a lot. But you should stop liking him. Cause a hybrid and a human cannot be together."

(End of the flashback)

Jimin: "Y/N, are you there?"

Y/N: "Oh! I am sorry. I was lost in my thoughts. So, what were you saying?"

Jimin: " I was saying that....will you give me a chance to stole your heart?"

I stopped for a moment and take a deep breath before replying.

Y/N: "Ok, I will."

Jimin: "Thank you so much for giving me a chance. I will text you the place and time." I just hummed.
"OK, I can't wait to meet you today. Take care. Love you."

My eyes widen in shock. Wait? What!!
Before I could say something he end the call. I don't know if I am doing the right thing or not. It is hard to forget your first love. But I should move from the feelings I have for Yoongi.

Yoongi POV.

I saw Y/N going to the closet. Then I heard the sound of her phones notification. I turned to my human form and grab her phone.

On phone massage-

"Come to the xxx place at xx:xx pm on x/x/x date. Can't wait to see you on our date. ~Jimin."

Again? Why it has to be this Mochi boy always? And what is with this date thing?!

Y/N POV.

When I come back from the closet I saw Yoongi with my phone with a frowning face.

Y/N: "Yoongi, what are you doing with my phone? And wait! Why are you in your human fo---"

Yoongi: "Are you going to date this mochi boy for real?" He was looking angry.

Y/N: "Why are you asking? Does it bother you? And give me my phone ba--"

Before I could finish he pushed me to the wall and pin me between his hands.

Y/N: "What--what are you doing?"

Yoongi: "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DATE HIM!!"

I flinched at his yelling.

Y/N: "Why does that bother you? I cannot be single for ever. And I want to date hi---"

Before I could finish he slammed his lips on mine. It wasn't passionate. It was rough. He was literally sucking my lips to roughly that it started bleeding. I don't know why is he doing this to my heart? In this way I cannot be move on. I closed my eyes to stop my tears. But I couldn't stop my tears for this mixed feelings. I do love him but I should not love him after knowing that we cannot be together. I was lacking out of breath. I pushed him away.

Y/N: "Stop it!" I was breathing heavily.
"Why are you doing this to me?!"

Yoongi: "I--I--"

Y/N: "You, you what?! It's not like you love me!"

Yoongi: "Yes! I f*cking LOVE YOU."

My heart stopped to hear that. I sit down on the floor. And start to cry harder.

Y/N: "Why are you doing this when you know we can't be together? I don't want to have this feelings anymore." Yoongi doesn't know what to say as he know it already. "I loved you from the first. I am talking about the day before 3 years. I f*cking could not forget you all this years. But when I meet you again it wasn't the real you anymore. And I don't want to have this feelings anymore knowing that my love for you is useless."

Yoongi: "I am sorry. I don't know if I had loved you in the past. I am sorry for everything. But I didn't lie when I told you that 'I LOVE YOU'." He bend down and hugged me. But I pushed him again.

Y/N: "Please, I beg you. Leave me alone." I was crying more harder.

Yoongi was heartbroken. He couldn't do anything. He stood up trying to hide his tears and left the apparent without a single word. He just know one thing that he have to know his hidden past.

(To be continued)......

Author: "Sorry readers I went to a small family trip. So, I was late for the update. Please support me. Love yay!"