What's wrong with him? [Part-4]

Y/N pov.

Me and Jimin are walking beside each other on this beautiful road.

It is nice to have a company. I can say he is also happy to have a company of mine.

Jimin: "So, Y/N what do you do?" He asked.

Y/N: " I own a bakery shop near the xxx road." I said.

Jimin: "You mean that store beside the flower shop?"

Y/N: " Yes"

Jimin:"Then I have to tell you that you are going to have a new regular customer from now one." He smile.

Y/N: "You are most welcome in my shop." I smile back to him.

We are in front of my building. I think I should invite him home and pay his money back.

Jimin: " So, Y/N I should get going now."

Y/N: " Yeah you should. But before you go home. Why don't you come to my apartment?"

Jimin: "But---"

Y/N: " No but's. Let's go I also have to pay back the money also."

Jimin: " Y/N, you don't have to--"

Before he could finish. I hold his hand and pulled him into my building.

I open the gate of my apartment. I saw Blue sitting in the sofa. I pick him into my arm. He welcomed me with a meow. I saw the TV on. But how is that possible? Mmm..never mind maybe I forget to turn it off.

Y/N: "Hey Blue. Did you miss me?"

Blue: "Meow."

I looked behind and saw jimin standing in the door, smiling at me.

Y/N: " Why are you standing at the door. Come inside."

Jimin come inside and seat in the sofa.
I put Blue in the sofa too.

Y/N: " Jimin? Coffee or, tea."

Jimin: " Coffee, plz" He asked politely.

Y/N: " Ok I will be right back. And Blue, don't go anywhere. Play with Jimin. Okay?"

Blue: " Meow" he said with a soft and cute voice.

Jimin pov.

I am feeling so happy to be here. After Y/N went to the kitchen I look at her kitty. It was cute. But when I saw it's eyes turning into red. I shiver in fear.

Jimin: " Hey kitty

Jimin: " Hey kitty. Come here to me. I am a friend of Y/N. Don't afraid of me." I said with a little courage.

But I saw his eyes turning into more deep red. The kitty stand up and let out a meow in a very deep and strange voice. It has a rage in his voice. He jump above me. And scratch me hand. I hissed in pain.

Jimin:" Ahhh!!..Y/N!!"

When I called Y/N I saw his eyes turning into blue again. I was shocked. Y/N come back from the kitchen and I saw her eyes widen. She was also shocked.

Y/N POV.

I heard jimin screaming. I run to my leaving room. And saw a scratch on his hand. Jimin was hissing in pain.

I saw Blue in the same place but looks like he is in his rage. His body far is straight up with rage. What happened to him?

Y/N: "Jimin are you okay?" I was worried.

Jimin: "Don't worry. I am okay." He said in a breathless voice. But still smiling at me.

Even if he is saying he is alright. But i can say he is holding his pain. I looked at his scratched hand. And it is surely done by Blue. I feel guilty.

Y/N: "I am sorry for his behaviour. I don't know what's wrong with him."

Jimin: " It's ok, Y/N. Don't worry."

Y/N: "No you are not ok. Let me help you with first aid."

Jimin:" Thank you, Y/N. But I need to go home now. It is late. Take care."

With that he stand up holding his arm.

Y/N:" I am sorry. I will come to meet you tomorrow. Take care of yourself."

Jimin: " Yeah, I will. Bye." He give me the same cute smile and he disappear from my vision.

I look at Blue. And saw him calm. I took him in my arm.

Y/N: "He is a good person. And my new friend. He helped me to buy your food. Why did you hurt him?"

He didn't respond anything. He just jump out from my arm and went towards my bedroom. I saw the same rage on him.

Y/N: " I wonder what's wrong with him today?" I sigh in frustration.

*To be continued.....