Choosing his name [Part-2]

Y/N Pov.

I just come back home. And enter to my small living room. I place my bag in the table. And look at my new friend. I am still holding him. Looks like he was better to feel my warmth. I shove off all the dust and snow from him. I take him to the washroom. And clean him up. After that I clean his wound. He was really injured. I wonder what happened to this cute kitten. I get some milk from the refrigerator and put it on a bowl for him.

Y/N: "Here you go cute kitten. You must be very hungry. I have nothing to give you to eat. So, for tonight you have to drink only milk. Okay?"

He looks at me and said "Meow". Well..I assumed it as a "Yes". I was setting in the sofa watching him lick the milk. After licking the milk, he stare at me. I just think he is saying thanks to me. And in a wink of my eyes I saw him sitting in my lap.

Y/N: "You must be sleepy. Let's go. You will sleep with me."

I take him into my arm and head towards my bedroom. And placed him in the bed. He was looking into my eyes with a lovely dovy look.

Y/N: "Listen kitten, I am going to take a shower. Don't go anywhere. And don't mess up my room. Okay? I trust you. Sleep well."

I see him nodding his head slowly. I pat his head and belly with my warm hands. He let out a soft meow with it's soft voice. I smile at it's cuteness. With that I left for a bath.

After coming back from the bathroom. I went to my closest and choose something comfortable for a good sleep. I choose this one...

When I came back to my room

When I came back to my room. I saw my kitten no where.

Y/N: "Where are you kitten?"

I search for him in every corner of my room. But I saw him no where in the bedroom. Suddenly I heard a noise from the kitchen. Wait! Is he in the kitchen?!? But I remember it clearly that I closed the door of my bedroom before going to the bathroom. How can he go outside? I shove it off from my mind and I run to the kitchen. As I expected everything was messed up already. And I saw him eating a fish which I left this morning in the table. I was so angry that I cannot express.

Y/N: " Kitten look!! What have you done. You just..."

He didn't let me finish. He look at me with the same lovely dovy look. And I melt into it. I calm down myself. And come near to him. I pick him up to my arm. And kiss his head.

Y/N: "I am sorry kitten. I shouldn't yell at you like that. I just forgot that you are hungry. I promise I will take you to the departmental store tomorrow and buy you some food. Okay?"

Kitten: "Meow" he said cutely.

Y/N: "Let's go. I have to go early to my shop tomorrow. So, let's sleep."

I place him near me. But he jump into my arm close his eyes and make himself comfortable. I pat his back with my hands.

Y/N: " So kitte--No your name is not kitten I should give you a name."
He open his eyes and look at me.

Y/N: "What about Max?" He looks disappointed.

Y/N: " Jacky?" He didn't respond.

Y/N: "Tommy?" Still no response.
I think for a moment and look at his shinning blue eyes.

Y/N: "How about 'Blue'?"
He respond with a "Meow".

Y/N: "So from now on you are my kitty also my buddy. Okay?"

He come near my neck and start rubbing my neck with his head cover with soft white far. I kissed his head.

Y/N: " Good night, Blue. Have a sweet dreams."

Blue: "Meow ~"