part-9

Yoongi pov.

I saw her running to her closet. She was blushing. When ever I am with her I feel my rage raising up. I can't control myself. I want to be close to her no matter what. I feel a deep connection with her.

Y/N POV.

I hate myself for blushing this much. He is changed but his effect on me is nothing less from the past. I open a shelf of my closet and found some of my dad's cloth. Which I collected as a memory of him from the past 4 years. I really miss them a lot. Before I broke down in tears I quickly get out from the closet. I saw Yoongi still standing there with only his towel wrapping around his waist. I close my eyes and went near him.

Y/N: "Here are some clothes. Put them on." I said with my eyes still closed.

Yoongi: "Oh, thanks. But don't you think this is a little bit old fashion?" He said with a poker face.😒

Y/N: "This are my dads clothes. What should I suppose to do then rather give you his clothes. I don't even have a boyfriend to have some clothes for him." I said Sarcastically.

His eyes lighten like a cat.

Yoongi: "So you don't have a boyfriend, huh? That's good. I have a chance then." He whispered and smirked happily.

I was shocked. I open my eyes. I didn't believe my ears.

Y/N: "Did you say something?" I was confused.

He made a annoying face. And grab the clothes from my hand.

Yoongi: "You hear me right." He smirk.

With that he went to my closet. And here I am dumbfounded. Why did my innocent Blue turn into this pervert Yoongi?

After taking a shower I come back to my room and saw Yoongi sleeping on my bed.

Y/N: " Yoongi?!"

He shakes at my voice and fall down from the bed.

Yoongi: " Yay...what happened to you? Why are you shouting my name?" He again laid down to my bed. And closed his eyes.

Y/N: "Why are you sleeping on my bed? Do you really think I am gonna share my bed with you?"

Yoongi: "I can't sleep in the floor or, coach. Ok? You do that. I need my precious sleep." He said with a sleepy voice.

Y/N: "You want me to sleep in the floor in my own house? I can only share my bed with my Blue. No one else."

Yoongi: "Then why are you hesitating to sleep with me? Don't you remember that I am your Blue?" He said while opening his eyes.

Y/N: "But--"

Before I could say something he grab my wrist and pull me to the bed beside him. He is now hugging me.

Y/N: "Yoongi let me go" I pushed him.
"I can only sleep with you when you are in the cat form. I want my Blue back. Plz."

Yoongi: "Ok, I will be in my cat form while sleeping. But not today. Let me sleep peacefully. Plz." I signed.

Y/N: "Ok. But will you plz stop hugging me. I am out of breath." He let me go.

I move away from him. And saw him already sleeping. I face my back to him. But then I heard his voice. I look at him and heard him saying something while still closing his eyes.

Yoongi: "Y/N~ I miss your pat pats."

Looks like he was sleeping. So, I move a little closer to him. And started to caressing his hair.

"I missed you too Blue." I whispered.
Or, should I say "I missed you Yoongi."
Tear was forming on my eyes. I drift into sleep.