Introducing them to each other [Part-12]

Same day (7:30 pm)

Y/N POV.

Huh..I am here setting with this three. I am setting beside Taehyung. Jimin and Yoongi are setting right across us. And they are continuously glaring at Taehyung. I frown my eyebrows.

Y/N: " Now why the hell are you guys glaring at him?!" I yelled at them.

Author Pov.

Yoongi doesn't look shock at your yelling. But Jimin is seeing you this much angry for the first time. He is shocked. You noticed it.

Y/N: "Jimin I know you are shocked to see me yelling. But don't you think it is natural to yell at you guys?"
You asked them in a calm voice.

Yoongi: "But you should scold this mochi boy. He called me an old grumpy man after all." He said with a upset tone.

Jimin: "You are the one who started it first."

Yoongi: "What d--"

Before he could finish both of them turn to look at You. As they gulped at your reaction. You are looking like at them like you are going to kill them if they say a word again. Taehyung was just setting there don't know what to do.

Y/N: "Look, both of you. I really don't like to yell at someone. And I don't want any of you to quarrel again as here are a lots of customer."

They just nodded as they feel guilty. Yoongi look at Taehyung.

Yoongi: "This mochi-- I mean this guy told me that he is your friend. But who is he then?" He pointed at Taehyung.

Jimin: "Is--is-- he your boyfriend?"

You were shocked to hear him.

Y/N: "What?! No, he is not."

Yoongi: "Then why was he calling you 'His princess' at the first place?" He said with a blank expression.

Y/N: "He is my best friend. And we just call each other by this names for fun as both of us still single. We have nothing between us." They look at Tae.

Tae: "Hello nice to meet you. My name is Kim Taehyung. You can call me Taehyung. I am Y/N's best friend. I am 25 years old. And---"

Y/N: "Yah! You dumb head. Did they wanted to know this?" You smake his head as he hissed in pain.

Tae: "Sorry about that." He give a boxy smile. "But it hurts. You shouldn't smack my head." He fake cried. "So what about you?" He looked at Jimin.

Jimin: "I am Park Jimin. I am Y/N's friend and also her neighbour."

Tae:"Y/N you should have told me about your new friend."

Y/N: "Sorry, Tae."

Tae: "It's ok, sweet potato." He ruffled your hair. The other two boys were jealous of Taehyung. Taehyung looked at Yoongi as you tensed about what will he say.
"So, what about you then?"

Yoongi: "My name is Min Yoongi. And I am Y/N's cat." He said with a cold expression as he was jealous.

Other two boys were confused at his introduction. You were tensed.

Tae: "Did you just say--" You didn't let him finish.

Y/N: "Yeah! He is my cat. Actually we are childhood friends. I used to call him that as he looks like a cat." You tell them a fake story. "Yoongi! You shouldn't confuse them. Right?" With that you fake laughed and hit his arm. He hissed in pain.

Yoongi: "Yay! That hurts. You should not hit me like this."

Tae: "Hmm..I know it hurts. She is too Savage."

Yoongi POV.

I relieved to hear that Taehyung is not her boyfriend but her bff. But I am kinda jealous though. The way she smile at him and care for him. I look at her she is simple still beautiful. My thoughts interrupted when I hear that Mochi boy's voice.

Jimin: "Maybe she is savage for you guys. But she is too sweet for me."

He smiled at Y/N. And Y/N blushed. Why the hell is Y/N blushing?! And why am I jealous of it? She is nothing for me. She just help me in my bad time. That's all! I try to calm myself.

Tae: "Where do you live, Yoongi?"

Yoongi: "With Y/N." I said without any hesitation.

Tae & Jimin: " What?!" They shout.

Y/N: "Yoongi! You didn't changed a little bit. You should tell them clearly." Looks like she is tensed. "He lives in xxx place. He is here to meet me. So, that's why he is staying at my place."

Everyone breath in relieve. But little bit I know someone is jealous. I smirked at Jimin.

Time skip at 9:00 pm

Y/N POV.

After we have some cupcakes we exchange our numbers. Then we started to head back to our home after I say goodbye to Tae. Now I am walking between of this two boys. Jimin and Yoongi. Oh God! They are glaring at each other again. But why even they are like this? We didn't talk the whole way. But when we reached in front of my building Jimin speak first.

Jimin: "Y/N, I sincerely apologise about what happened at your bakery shop." He looks guilty.

Y/N: "It's alright as there weren't any customer that time." I smiled at him.

Jimin: "Thank you. But Y/N I need to tell you something." He holds my hand.

Y/N: "What you wanna tell me, Jimin?"

Jimin: "I won't tell you now. Let's meet somewhere again. I will text you the place and time. Okay?"

Y/N: "Ok."

In this whole time Yoongi was standing behind us. He was looking at Jimin like he is going to scratch his face. Then I remembered about how he/blue scratched Jimin's hand. I took my hands back from him.

Y/N: "Ok, Jimin. It's late already. I will meet you again. Goodbye."

Jimin: "Bye Y/N." He left the place after giving a smile.

I looked behind and saw Yoongi already going towards my apartment.
I signed in frustration.

(To be continued)......