Past (1) [Part-22]

(Flasback)

Yoongi: "Who are you?"

???: "Maybe someone who can help you." With that he started to walk away in the fog.

Yoongi started to run after him. He truly believes that this man can help him. That man was going away so fast that Yoongi didn't even dare to breath. He just keep chasing him. But he couldn't run anymore. He kneel down on the ground and started to breath heavily.

Yoongi: "Where did he go?" He asked to himself.

He look around and find the place unfamiliar. It doesn't look like it is a human place nor a hybrid place.

He saw a pond right in front of him. He was tired enough to be thirsty. Without any other thought he sit down near the edge of the pond and drink some water.

He saw his reflection on the water while thinking about Y/N. Why can't they be together? He have to find the way to be with Y/N forever. But he lost the man who could probably help him out. He can't lose his love.

A tear roll down from his cheek and drop to the pond. And with in a blink of eyes the pond started to brighten in a strange light.

 And with in a blink of eyes the pond started to brighten in a strange light

It was dark at the middle of the night in this mysterious woods. Yoongi was dumbfounded to see this strange light coming from the pond.

???: "Min Yoongi?"

Yoongi looked behind him. And found that mysterious man again. He was like he got a hope to found it out.

Yoongi: "Who are you?"

???: "Who am I?" He laughed.
"Every hybrid knows me. Well...they didn't ever seen my face but I am sure they can still recognized me after they meet me. But you know what" He come closer to his ear and whispered "I am not easy to be seen."

Yoongi: "Then why can I see you?"

???:"Just forget it. And tell me do you love Y/N? And want to know about the past she always talking about?" Yoongi's eyes widen.

Yoongi: "Y-yes. Wait! How do you know her?"

???: "Are you just going to ask me questions? Didn't you wanted to meet me and found out the truth?"

Yoongi was about to ask him again that how he knows that. But he didn't ask him again this time. He just nodded in his answer. The old man in black went near the pond and sit down on the edge. Yoongi does the same.

Yoongi: "What is this place?"

???: "Somewhere in the earth. But it's beyond the humans, hybrids and other creatures."

Yoongi: "Then how can be I here?"

???: "Look at your reflection. And stare straight to your own eyes of the reflection." He ignored his question.