At the bakery shop [Part-10]

Next Morning..

(10:00 am)

Y/N POV.

I have gotten fresh and dressed up to start a new day. Yoongi is still sleeping.
'What a sleepy head' I thought.
I am heading to my leaving room and just about to spin the door knob to open the door when I heard Yoongi's voice. I look behind to saw Yoongi wearing my black hoodie. Well..that's the only boyish cloth I ever had.

Yoongi: "Good morning Y/N" He give me a smile.

Y/N: "B-u-t you were sleeping just right now. How you get ready this fast?" I shuttered.

Yoongi: "I have my own ways." He made a annoyed face. He saw me standing near the door.
"Are you going somewhere?"

Y/N:"Yes, any problem with that?"
I said frowning my eyebrows.
"And yeah listen, I have made you some breakfast. You just need to heat it up in oven. I gotta go now."

Yoongi: "So, you care for me? Huh?"
He smirked.

Y/N: "Why would I care about you? I care about my Blue. And why don't you get back to your cat look?"

Yoongi: "It's easier to be a human then a cat and I don't need to be a cat anymore as you know I am a cat hybrid."

Y/N:"Whatever.😑 I need to go--"

Yoongi: "But, where are you going?"

Y/N: "To my bakery shop. Why do you ask?" I lifted my eyebrows.

Yoongi: "Then I want to go with you too." His eyes brightened up. "It has been long I didn't taste any pastries made by humans. Let's go."

Y/N: "Hey! Wait. You can't come with me. And who is going to pay your bills?"

Yoongi: "Don't you wanna treat your Blue? Does Blue need to pay? You should be the one who will pay for your cat. Right?" He is winning like a little kid.

Y/N: "Yeah, I would have like to treat you if you were in your cat form. But look..you are not my Blue so I can't treat you. Goodbye." I open the door and went outside from my apartment leaving Yoongi behind me.

Time skip to afternoon.

Still Y/N POV.

Uhh..it was a very busy day at my work today. Today a lots of customer visit my shop. I was happy and satisfied with that but I am too tired of making pastries as the baker took a day off. I am like covered with flour. Than I saw Suzy ( Waitress of the shop) coming to me.

Suzy: "Y/N! There is a customer there waiting for you. He said he is your friend."

Y/N: "What is his name?"

Suzy:"Opps! Sorry. I forget to ask his name. Well..he is handsome though." She said blushing.

Y/N: "You don't have to apologise.
I guess I know who it is." I smiled to myself.

I wash my hands and fix myself to meet him. I went to the table where he is sitting. His back is facing me.

Y/N: "Hello?"

???: "Hey, Y/N." He turn around and said with a soft voice. And as a I expected it is Jimin.

Y/N: "Hey, it's nice to see you here. And thank you for coming here." I smiled back.

Jimin: "My pleasure. I am glad to visit my friends shop. I have to admit it is beautiful."

We seat down facing each other to start a conversation.

Y/N: "It's not that much good. But I tried my best to decorate it."

Jimin: "No, it's just beautiful and really unique. I like your idea to decorate it."

Y/N: "Thank you. I am glad that you liked it."

Jimin:"Oh! Come on Y/N. You don't have to be so formal. After all we are friends. Right?" He said in a childish way. I laughed.

Y/N: "Yeah, right. So, what you would like to have at my shop today?" I asked.

Jimin: "Hmm...I guess I will like to have the best pastry made by you. So, you decide."

Y/N:"Then I would like you to have a cheese cake made by me. I guess you won't regret after you taste it." I said with a little confidant.

Jimin: "Then I would love to have it. And yeah, one coffee plz."

Y/N: "Sure, I will just go and get it by myself. Just give me some time."

Jimin: "Ok". He smiled.

I went to the kitchen to get the cheese cake and coffee he asked for. I was preparing the foods while I heard the door opening with the bell ringing on it. I didn't look back for the customer. I just called Suzy to get the order from the customer.

Y/N:"Suzy!! Go get the order from the customer."

Suzy:"Ok."

Y/N:"And tell Jimin to come to the special room that I have prepared only for my guests."

Suzy:"Ok"

After she left I completed making cheese cake for Jimin. So, I went to the  room and saw him already sitting in the special table.

[It's a small room for only special customers and my guests with nicely decorated things

[It's a small room for only special customers and my guests with nicely decorated things. Most of the time Taehyung and I gossip here after a long day hangout. It's been a while we didn't hangout as Yoongi came to my home.]

I put the plates in the table. And seat on the chair right across him.

Y/N: "Sorry for made you wait. Cheese cake was out of stock. So, I have to made it for you."

Jimin: "No, don't be sorry. I am honoured that you made it for me. I am curious to know the taste" He assured it sincerely. And take a bite of it.

Y/N: "I hope you like it."

Jimin:"Of course I like it."

I just saw him eating. While having a conversation. He was telling me some random jokes that I can't help but to laugh my lungs out. I used to laugh this much when I was with Yoongi before four years. That Yoongi I knew once. It has been long that I laughed this much.

(TO BE CONTINUED).....