FIRST KISS [Part-16]

Y/N POV.

This days Yoongi is kind a quite. He looks afraid.

Y/N: "Yoongi, why are you still afraid?"
He looks at me. "I have already requested Jungkook to not inform your father."

Yoongi: "I know Jungkook can't do anything. But just one thing he can do is informing them. And he surely gonna do it. Because if he didn't obey a leader's command then he will die."

I don't know what to say. He looked down at the floor. I placed my hand in  his shoulder. He looked at me.

Y/N: "Yoongi, then you shouldn't go outside. You don't have to go to the shop. Just stay at home. And try to not remember those things." He nodded.

I stand up to go to the kitchen. But he held my wrist and made  me seat on his lap.

Y/N: "What-- are you --doing?" My heart was beating fast.

Yoongi: "Please stay like this for a while."

With that he back hugged me while I am sitting on his lap. My heart was racing. I don't know why did he do it? But still I didn't asked him.

Y/N: "Yoongi, let me go now." I get up from his lap. And saw him blushing!?

Yoongi: " Thank you  for everything you did for me." I smiled to him. "But where are you going?"

Y/N: " I am going to make lunch for us."

Yoongi: "I will make it for us. You go and take a shower."

Y/N: "Ok, thank you."

Yoongi POV.

It's true that she scold me all the time. But why would not I fall for this angle. She is the one who saved me. She cares for me. She make me feel loved by her. But I can't confess my love as I am a hybrid. And a hybrid cannot be in relationship with a human.

I was cooking some ramen. While I was thinking about Y/N. I didn't even looking at the dish. I heard the door of the kitchen being opened. I saw her coming in a white dress. She is looking like an angel.

Yoongi: "You are looking beautiful

Yoongi: "You are looking beautiful."

Y/N: "Why is my big kitty is so romantic today? For your information I don't like flirty guys." She said Sarcastically while smiling and I smiled at her back. "Is the ramen ready?" She take a seat.

Yoongi: "Yes, let me serve you."

I serve the dishes and seat right beside her.

Y/N: "Let's eat. I am excited to taste it. You know last time before 4 years when you made this for me you know you just put so much spice that---" She stopped to see me looking down.
"I am sorry." She felt guilty.

Yoongi: "No, I am sorry. I am the one who forgot everything."

Y/N: "Still..You know Yoongi I have a doubt on something." She frowned.
"I don't know how can be you a hybrid when your mother is a human and she said that your father is dead already."

Yoongi: "I don't know anything about it. I kind a feel that I know you but still I can't remember you and the things you are telling me." I feel ache on my head. I guess she noticed it.

Y/N: "It's ok Yoongi. Maybe we will found the truth someday." She smiled at me. "Let's not talk about it anymore. Let's just eat the ramen." I nodded.

She took the ramen on her mouth and chew it. But all of a sudden she stand up. And scream..

Y/N: "Aaaaa!! Water!"

Yoongi: "What happened?" I stand up.

Y/N: "You idiot!!"

Then I realized the thing. I mistakenly put too much spice while thinking about her. Tear were escaping from her eyes due to spice.

Y/N: "I am gonna k----"

Before she could say something I cut her off.

Y/N Pov.

I was about to bring some water when he cut me off by.....Oh! No. My first kiss! He just stole my first kiss! He put his left hand one my neck and other one in my waist. He pulled me closer to remove the gaps between us. I just stood there shocked don't know what to do. He was kissing me with full of passion. I didn't kiss him back as I was not in my right mind. But I am f*cking letting him kiss?! I tried to push him. But he was strong enough and he was so into the kiss that he didn't broke it. I gave up and let him kiss me. He harshly bite my lip and I couldn't help but parted my lips. And it was no more just a kiss it turned to be a make out session. I closed my eyes due to the pleasure and didn't feel the spice anymore. Soon he break the kiss. And he move away. I opened my eyes and see him looking at me with concern? Love? And....Lust?!

Yoongi: "Are you okay?" He cares my cheek. I got my scenes back.

Y/N: "You freaking MIN YOONGI?!"
He move back. "How could you just stole my first kiss?!"

Yoongi: "Mmmm.. uhh..I was just..."

Y/N: "You could have just give me some water. Why did you do that?"

Yoongi: "I am sorry. But.....didn't you liked it when I kissed you?" He smirked and mocked me.

Y/N: "Oh! My God. My Blue was not this much Evil. Looks like I have to give you a punishment." This time I smirked. But he didn't look bothered.

Yoongi: "What punishment?"

Y/N: "Let me think. Mmm...I can't kick you out...I can't break your teeth or, else you will look ugly...Mmm..yeah I got it!"

Yoongi: "You got what?"

Y/N: "Turn to my Blue. And stay like that for 3 days. Or, else you won't get any food. That's your punishment." I crossed my arm.

Yoongi: "NO! I don't want to be in my cat form. Please." He was pleading like a kid.

Y/N: "Then tell me that you will not do it again."

Yoongi: "Do what? Say it." He knows what I mean but still he made me annoyed.

Y/N: "Kiss me!"

Yoongi: "Mmm..I can't accept that."

Y/N: "And why can't you?"

Yoongi: "Cause your lips were too tasty that I want to eat you up now." He licked his lips.

I just stand there freezed

I just stand there freezed. I never seen this side of Yoongi.

Y/N: "Yah!! You pervert." He ran from there. "Come here you pervert kitty. I am not gonna spare you from the punishment." I started to chase him.

Yoongi POV.

Uhh!!! My heart is racing. But why it is racing? Stop you stupid heart. I don't wanna fall for her. Why don't you understand? We cannot be together.

(TO BE CONTINUED).....