[Part-13]

Y/N POV.

After that little argument it has been 1 week, Yoongi is acting cold. It's not like he is rude to me but when ever I ask about why he argue with Jimin? And why he scratched his arm that day? He would just got annoyed and try to ignore my questions.

I am watching kdrama in tv with a bowl of popcorn. And Yoongi is still sleeping. He didn't changed as he used to sleep this much from the high school. He is such a sleepy head. But he really changed as he was the person who once cared for me and I loved him in before 4 years. But I wonder what happened to him? That he changed this much. He is really a cat hybrid. But how? I tear escape from my eyes. That's why I don't want to memorize that Yoongi from the past as I know I will end up crying. And that always realized me that I still love him from a core of my heart. But I am not sure about it.

My thoughts interrupt by my phone which is ringing now. I pick up the call without seeing the caller id.

Y/N: "Hello."

??.: "Hello, Y/N."

Y/N: "Oh! Is that you Taehyung?"

Tae: "Yeah, I am. Did you lost my number?"

Y/N: " No, no. Actually I didn't noticed the caller id before receiving your call."

Tae: " Oh! I see. Y/N, I know you lied about Yoongi. I know everything about your life. You never tell about a childhood friend of yours."

Oh God! I know he caught me. I can't tell him lie about him anymore.

Y/N: " Tae, I am sorry for hiding. But he is my first love."

Tae: "What?! Is that really him? But how did you meet? And--"

Y/N: "Tae tae, there are many things that I have to tell you. But we have to talk face to face."

Tae: "Then come to my house tomorrow. And don't forget to bring him too."

Y/N: "Ok, Taehyung. Meet you tomorrow." I hung up.

How am I gonna tell him everything? And I am not sure if Yoongi will want to tell him about the hybrid thing. I turned to look at my room door and saw Yoongi looking at me wearing the same old clothes of my father. He was looking CONFUSED?

Yoongi POV.

In this 1 week, Y/N have asked me a lot about why do I hate Jimin? I want to answer her. "Cause I am jealous." But I can't tell her that. I can't tell her that I started to like her.

Today I wake up late. And i know Y/N is already up. I saw Y/N watching TV.
But she was quit like she was thinking something. And I saw a tear escape from her eyes. When I looked at the tv I found out she was watching a comedy kdrama. Then why she is crying? I was like dumbfounded and heartbroken at the same time after seeing her cry. Then her phone rang and she picked it up.

Y/N: "Oh! Is that you Taehyung?"

Uhh! Why is he calling her? Then I heard something unexpected.

Y/N: " Tae, I am sorry for hiding. But he is my first love."

The anger was raising on me. Who is he now? I didn't saw her with any guy. And she never told me something like that when I was in my cat form. Then a sudden realization hit me.
'Is-- is it that Mochi boy?!' I thought being shocked. Then she noticed me standing here shocked.

Y/N POV.

Y/N: "Yoongi, hey! Are you alright?"

Yoongi: "Yeah, I am." He said with no expression on his face.

He was about to leave. When I thought to tell him something.

Y/N: "Yoongi, wanna go out tomorrow?"

He stopped and turn around. He is giving me a look like 'Are you even real?'

Yoongi: "But why?"

I stood up and went near him. And take my face near his chest. He got nervous and took some steps behind.

Yoongi: "Yah! What are you doing?"

Y/N: "Don't you think you are stinky? I mean look at your clothes." I cross my arms on my chest.

Yoongi took his shirt near his nose and smelled it. Then he give me a annoyed look.

Yoongi: "Then what I supposed to do? I don't have any other clothes to wear."

Y/N: "Then you should have ask me."

Yoongi: "Are you saying we are going to the shopping mall tomorrow?" His eyes brightened in happiness. "I thought, if you don't want me to eat the pastries for free then why would you buy me clothes? That's why I didn't ask you."

Y/N: "But you still have to pay." I smirked.

Yoongi: "What?! You just said I should have asked you." He looks confused.

I smiled evily and place my both hands on his shoulder.

Y/N: "I will buy you cloth in one condition."

Yoongi: "And what is that?" He frowned his eyebrows and cross his arm in his chest.

Y/N: "You have to earn money."

Yoongi: "What?! I never work for any human ever." He uncrossed his arms.

Y/N: "Then forget about it. Stay in those clothes forever. I won't buy you any clothes. And don't forget to pay the bills for the pastries that you eat that day." I remove my hands and went to my room. Yoongi come behind me.

Yoongi: "Wait! What I have to do?" He said being frustrated.

Y/N: "That's like a good boy." I smack his arm. "Then work at my bakery shop. And I will pay for my Blue's expenses." I ruffled his hair. "Are you in?"

Yoongi: "Fine, I am in. You are too evil. Aren't you?" He pout.

I smiled at his cuteness.

Y/N: " Yeah I am. And start it from tomorrow. Then we will go to shopping with Taehyung after your work done."

Yoongi: "Why does he need to come?"

Y/N: "Do I look like a guy to you? We need a guy to help with your shopping as I don't know much about guys fashion."

Yoongi: "Ok, then." He smiled being happy and regretted at the same time.

" He smiled being happy and regretted at the same time

Y/N: "Now don't stand like a dumbo. I want to take a shower too. I don't wanna stink like you. Go! Take a shower faster, Stinky cat!" I laughed hard.

Yoongi: "Yah!! Don't mock me. I am going now." With that he run to the bathroom.

I text Taehyung about the shopping thing. Today I feel like I spent this time with that old Yoongi I knew. I smiled to myself.

(To be continued)....

Author: "Hey, readers. Hope you guys are doing well. Plz vote for my story. And comment something if you can. Stay safe."