'Him' [Part-5]

Y/N POV.

[ 9:00 pm]

It is pouring heavy outside after Jimin went home. I am watching TV right now. I gave food to Blue. He did eat it. But looks like he is not in a good mood. I try to pat his head but he denied it. And went to my room. Seeing the rain pouring even heavier I turn off the TV and went to search for Blue. I saw him sitting in front of the window looking at the rain.

 I saw him sitting in front of the window looking at the rain

He looks sad like before. I called him by his name but he didn't respond. I don't know why he hates Jimin this much. But then I remember the collar I bought for him. I seat near him. And called him.

Y/N: "Blue, look at me. I got something for you." He look at me with a sad face.

I took the cat collar. And show it to him.

Y/N: " Come here buddy."

He come to me slowly. And I make him wear it.

Y/N: " Blue, we are buddies   remember? This is the symbol of our friendship. I pet his head.

He came near me and seat on my lap. I look at the rain and memories of 'Him' started to pop in my mind. How we laughed together while playing in the rain. I cried in silence without noticing. I saw blue staring at me with a questioning look.

Y/N: " Don't worry, Blue. I am just missing someone. Wanna know who he was?"

Blue: "Meow." He nod his head.

I stopped for a moment. And start telling Blue about 'Him'.

Y/N: " He was my friend from the 1st year of my high school. But he was more then a friend."
" I was an introvert. So, I didn't talk to anyone. But he was the one who take me out of that situation. He talks with me, laugh with me, help me in my homework. He even came to my house ever day to pick me up for school. I share everything to him, holding his hand. He patiently listened to my words. I began to feel comfortable around him. And I started to ' like him'. But never got courage to say him.

" When I heard that I have to move on from the city due to my dads job transfer i cried a lot. I run to meet him and told him everything. I hold his hand and said him 'Promise me this is not our last meeting. You will come to me tomorrow." 'I promise you Y/N' he said. I hug him tightly and said 'And promise me you will never forget me.' 'I promise you. I will never forget you' he said while hugging me back."

"Next day I waited 1 hour for him to come. But he didn't came. I cried hard for him. And left the place with my parents."

Y/N: " He didn't kept his 1st promise. But I hope he will not break his 2nd promise also." A tear escape from my eye. And I look at my Blue. He was caressing my arm with his head. I pat him with my hand.

Y/N:"I know you didn't understand my words. But I guess you can feel my emotions. And that is enough for me. Thank you so much buddy. I love you so much."

I took him and place in my arm. And lay down on the bad. I hug him tightly.

Y/N: "Goodnight, Blue." I closed my eyes and drift into sleep.

[SKIP TO 1:30 am at night]

Still Y/N pov.

A sudden sound caused me to get up from the sleep. For a moment I thought it was a dream. I spread my hand beside me but Blue wasn't there. Then I heard the same sound from the kitchen. I saw the door of my bedroom is open. And that's when I got my sense back. What should I do to with this Blue? I wear my slippers and went towards the kitchen with a frustrated still sleepy mood.

I was entering the kitchen and was about to turn on the lights with my closed eyes. But I saw the lights already turn on. But did I left my kitchen turning the light? Ahh..nevermind.

Y/N: " Blu--"

I was about to call my kitty when I freezed to see a man in my kitchen.
He was cooking something. And he's shirtless back is facing me.

I was afraid that he might be a thief

He didn't notice me standing at the kitchen door. I found a fry pan near me. I took it and went near him with out making noise in my tip toe, just like a cat.

He was just about to turn around. But he didn't got the chance and I hit his head with the pan. He knock down to the floor still facing his back. I think for a moment. What should I do now?

Then I took some courage and went to him slowly. I turn him around. And what I saw, wasn't beyond my imagination. I screamed out.

Y/N: "MIN YOONGI?!?"
How is this even possible?!

(To be continued)......