Tough day [Part-15]

Y/N POV.

After what Yoongi say, everything went silent.

Tae: "How do you know that he is a hybrid?"

He just ignore the question and look at Jungkook.

Yoongi: "Why are you here in this human world? Bunny." I can feel the coldness in his words.

Jk: "I-I came here to find you as your father ordered me." He shuttered in fear.

I don't know why is he shuttering in fear? Well..I also didn't saw him this much angry before.

Yoongi: "I have already told him ( Yoongi father) about my decision. Just go and tell him that I am not backing off from it."

Jk: "But hyung you are already engaged to her. And your father wants you to get married as soon as possible. You have to come back to the hybrid world."

My heart skip to hear that he is already engaged to someone. But it hurts more when I heard that he has to go back.

Tae: "Y/N? Is he a hybrid too?" He came closer and whispered to me. I nodded.
"But you told me that Yoongi is your first love."

Y/N: "Yes, he is. I don't know how did he turned into a hybrid. I have a lot of things to ask him. I didn't even know that hybrid things are even exist." I saw Tae lost in his thoughts.

Tae: "Hmm...Jungkook once did tell me that he is here in this human world to find someone. But I didn't expected that guy to be Yoongi."

Yoongi again started to speak.

Yoongi: "I have already told you that I am not going back to marry that bitch! And don't you dare to inform any of the hybrid about my location. Got it?!"

Jungkook flinched in fear

Jungkook flinched in fear. Honestly he is looking really mad. Tae and I don't know what should we say or, do as we don't know what is happening here. It was all quit again. So, I sit beside Yoongi and break the silence.

Y/N: "Jungkook & Tae please sit down."
They seat down in the sofa across us. I shift my gaze to Yoongi. He looks mad and upset both in the same time.
"Yoongi? Mind telling me and Tae what is going on here?"

He looked at me and his gaze soften.
He started to explain the matter.

Flashback...

(Hybrid world)..

Yoongi: "Dad! I have already told you  that I don't want to marry that girl."

Dad: "Why not she is sweet, lo---"

Yoongi: "She is just a bitch!"

Dad: "Yoongi! Mind your language. She is your fiance."

Yoongi: "I don't care." He rolled his eyes. " You don't even know her well. She is just a gold digger. I can't marry someone like that."