Prologue

"... And what about my present Hubby?" A sweet voice asked a man clad in blue office tux whose one hand was typing on laptop while other held phone over his ears.

"Just return home soon and you will get Wifey." He said playfully, an smile dancing on his lips.

"But I want to know!!" She exclaimed. "No!! Not so soon Wifey and be patient, you are queen of Jaipur and this desperateness doesn't suit you." He said calmly.

"Uhho!! Okay then don't tell me. I will ask Tejasswi." She said. "She won't tell." He said. "Why?" She asked. "Because she promised me not to tell! And we Rajput do not break promise easily." He said as he got up. "Uhh!!! This is not fair!!" She said and he imagined her puffing her cheeks.

He silently laughed. "Everything is fair in love and war, and now let me cut the call I have a meeting with Landscape Corporation." He said wearing his blazer as call was on speaker. "Okay Rana sa you go and attend your meeting. I will reach Jaipur soon." Apoorva said and he smiled. "Bye now, Rani sa." He smiled. "Bye bye!!."  She giggled and he cut the call. That's when someone knocked the door.

"Greetings His Highness. Mr. Goenka is waiting for you in conference room." A peon informed. He nodded. "I will be there." He said.

This man was non other than His Royal Highness Maharaj Parthveer Singh Rajawat, king of Jaipur. Even tho in the democratic India, Indian Government do not support this, he is still king of his Kingdom. Rather than being a dedicated and righteous King, he is also a loving son, brother and a husband.

His Father, His Late Highness Maharaj Sanjay Singh Rajawat died in a plane crash five years ago, and Rajalakshmi wanted to keep the ritual of Rajtilak (coronation) as it is. And hence, he was made King of Jaipur Royal Household.

He entered into conference room and everyone stood up. He nodded while sitting down, and gestured others to  do same.
...

While on the other hand, a sleek black Mercedes was running of the four lane highway of Jaipur. Inside the Mercedes, a beautiful women clad in a Violet Saree, her black eyes covered with a pair of black sunglasses was driving. She was non other than Apoorva Singh Solanki, or rather you can say Apoorva Parthveer Singh Rajawat, Queen of Jaipur and a humble women, a girl next door. Parthveer had met her in one of his trips of Seoul, and the two hit it off.

Suddenly the car jerked and she slammed the brakes, the car skidded till the middle of a square of four roads. "What happened?" She mumbled while coming out. Taking of her glasses, she walked ahead and looked at the front tires, which were badly punctured. Crouching down and looking closely, she noticed several nails.

'does that mean....' she pondered and before could reach the conclusion, a huge truck, with it's nameplate painted, slammed into her and car, and blood splattered over the floor.
......

The silence of a beautiful, Green colored cabin, with several paintings and Luxury items, beautiful mild green colored curtains styled beautifully near the windows, and a Luxury Table and chair in the middle, with a picture of Previous Maharaj Sanjay Singh Rajawat behind it, was broken by loud ringing of Telephone, indicating a call.

"Hello, Rajalakshmi Singh Rajawat speaking. How may I help you?" The owner of voice, Rajmata Rajalakshmi Singh Rajawat of Jaipur, said.

"Greetings Mam. We are from Apollo Hospital, Jaipur." The voice hinted slight fear and sadness in the voice which made Rajalakshmi squint her eyes.

"Yes? How may I help you?" Rajalakshmi asked, her heart beating at fast pace, an unknown fear gripping her heart.

"Mam, actually, we found someone on the Jaipur-Jodhpur Highway, and it was, Maharani Apoorva..." The women over the phone stammered and Rajalakshmi's eyes widened. "No..." She mumbled unbelievably. "Did you informed Maharaj?" She asked the women.

"We tried to call him but were unable to. That's the reason I thought to inform you. Your presence is needed mam." The women over phone said.

Rajalakshmi took a deep breath. "Okay I will be there. You inform Maharaj." Rajalakshmi said and The women assured her to call him. She kept the receiver back on it's place and called Diwaan Sahab, informing him about accident and hurried out.
......

Parthveer's heart was beating hard against his chest. An unknown fear was gripping him. Sweat trickled down his face as he typed on the laptop, trying to keep himself calm but his heart was against it. That's when his mobile rang. He sequined his eyes as he saw 'Apollo Hospital' written. He gulped and picked it up, keeping the mobile on his ear.

"Hello? Parthveer Singh Rajawat speaking. How may I help you?" He asked.

"Greetings Sir. I am from Apollo Hospital." The voice spoke. "Yes, how may I help you?" He asked.

"Sir, actually we found a body on Jaipur- Jodhpur Highway an-and it w-was Mah- Maharani Ap-- Apoorva." The voice stammered and Parthveer felt the floor beneath him slip. His eyes widened as he slumped on the cutioned chair, his mind registering what she said.

"Hello? Sir?" The voice asked snapping him out of his daze. "Sir we immediately need your presence here." She said. "Do anything. Anything means anything. To save her life." He said, and added, "I am on my way." He said standing up and his Manager cum best friend Adhvan barged inside, sweat on his head and his face fearful.

"Parth!! We need to go Hospital immediately!!" He exclaimed as Parthveer and Adhvan both hurried out of his office, and all the employees looked at each other.

His heart, his life was on stake!!

..❄.❄.❄.❄.❄.❄.❄.❄.❄.❄.❄.❄.❄.❄.❄..

Hola peeps!! Here is prologue.

Now what will happen? Will Apoorva win this battle against death or not?

Stay tuned to find out.