Chapter 14

Inline comments are very very welcomed 😃😃
.
.
.
Aaryamann shown Aarushi whole Udaipur. She came to know that he is actually a Hotelier, and also cousin of Parthveer.

After a great day, Aarushi bid him bye as she has to return Ajmer. The girl drove towards Ajmer, as a big idiotic smile was evident on his face. Her mobile went off and she saw an incoming video call from Saanjh. Setting up at the dashboard, she picked the call.

"Hello!!!" Aarushi chirped.

"Hello!!!!!!!" Two different voices yelled and Aarushi laughed.

"Khyatu!!! How are you??" Aarushi asked.

"I am all good! You say!!" Khyati spoke.

"All good from this side also." Aarushi grinned.

"Why your lips are stretched into an idiotic smile?" Saanjh asked.

"Yaar!! Can't I even smile?" Aarushi asked laughing.

"You can!! BTW where are you going at this hour?" Saanjh asked.

"I am returning Ajmer. I explored Udaipur." Aarushi said, her mind drifting to a certain dusky man and she again smiled.

"She is smiling a lot. Dude, did you got your 'cause of Euphoria' or what?" Khyati asked, quoting 'cause of Euphoria' in air and Aarushi laughed.

"No yaar!! But I did met an amazing person." Aarushi said with a small smile.

"Tini Abashya Preme achana." Khyati said and Saanjh scrunched her face.

"What?" Saanjh spoke. "Nothing, Leave." Khyati said and dismissed what she said.

"Saanjh when are you returning?" Aarushi asked. "Tomorrow." Saanjh answered.

"OH Okay!!" Aarushi said and Khyati yawned. "You go ahead guys, I am going to sleep." Khyati said and walked away, shutting the door.

"Now say, El oust' Ta Cherie?" Saanjh asked smirking.

"Il est invisible!!" Aarushi said and Saanjh laughed. "Oh come on Rush! I can see that hue!"

"Whatever..." Aarushi rolled her eyes. "Saanjh I will talk to you later lemme concentrate. It's hilly are now." She informed her.

"Good night.." Saanjh said and cut the call. Aarushi heaved a sigh before concentrating on road.

.

Next day, Saanjh went to meet Prachi Desai about the shoot and latter agreed, signing the contract. The two then confirmed dates and Angre was asked to stay in Mumbai and come with Prachi and crew, while she returned Jaipur and directly went for a meeting about sports academy with Sports Minister of Rajasthan. After getting approval, she returned Shaktigarh.

She quietly entered the Palace as it was 12 in night and everyone was in deep slumber. She went to her room, took a relaxing bath and came out. She set the alarm of 6 AM and slept.

Next day, the alarm went off and Saanjh woke up with a jerk. She switched off the alarm phone and went bathroom, splashing cold water on her face to get rid of the sleepiness. She then went inside, tying up her hairs in bun as she brushed her teeth and took a bath. After bath, she changed into a pair of stretchable black jeans, a black T-shirt and a grey blazer, and tied her hairs in ponytail, as she wore her sneakers.

She then kept her laptop, and important files in her backpack and went out.

"Ganga Kaki where is Maa sa?" She asked the elderly women.