Ch 22: I Should Give Up Soon

Hinata's mom: Hinata! Someone's at the door looking for you.
Hinata: coming!
...
Hinata: oh.. Kageyama?
Kageyama: hi Hinata.
Hinata's mom: Oi hinata, why not let the boy in.
Hinata: o-oh.. Sorry, come in Kageyama.

-Kageyama left his shoes right in front of the door and wore a pair of guest slippers as he enters the house-

Kageyama: sorry for barging in your house without any notice.
Hinata's mom: no worries! I don't mind at all. Come sit:)

This is awkward.. I didn't really think this through, I just wanted to check up on Hinata. But he looks alright, maybe I should go.

Hinata: why are you here Kageyama?
Kageyama: uhm.. I just um wanted to tell you that uh..
Hinata: that?
Kageyama: that you should..
STOP AVOIDING ME YOU IDIOT! WHY ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM ME, IF I DID SOMETHING WRONG, ISN'T IT ONLY RIGHT TO TELL ME WHAT IT WAS SO I COULD SAY SORRY?

...
Of course I didn't say that. It'd be a stupid idea.

Hinata: hey? That what?
Kageyama: that I'm.. Really sorry?
Hinata: huh? Sorry for what..
Kageyama: I'm just sorry okay. I'm going now.
Hinata: wait.. You didn't tell me what you were sorry for! And why are you even apologizing?

-Kageyama stood up and walked to the front door, The orange boy whose not letting him out of his sight, followed him and grabbed the back of his shirt and looked up at his face-

Hinata: Kageyama. Tell me why you're saying sorry.
Kageyama: ... Because you're mad at me! And I have no idea why you stupid dumbass. You keep ignoring me in school and even in practice! And it's been days, I can't take it anymore! I feel so pathetic saying this in front of you but I just want everything to be back to normal, idiot! Now let me go, I'm going home.

-Hinata couldn't speak a word, he didn't have a choice but to let go of Kageyama's shirt and watch him walk out of their house-

Hinata's mom: Hinata? Did Kageyama leave already? But I was preparing food for him :(
Hinata: he uh left early saying he had to do something.
Hinata's mom: ah I see, well I'm going to put Natsu to bed, you get ready to sleep okay?
Hinata: okay, mom.

...

" what's happening" Hinata whispered to himself as he walks up to his room to sleep.