Ch 24: Who Is She?

Anne Marie: ...
Kageyama: Anne Marie?
Anne Marie: you want to do what?
Kageyama: I'm sorry if this is all so sudden, I-
Anne Marie: YOU CAN'T BREAK UP WITH ME.
Kageyama: what?
Anne Marie: who do you think you are huh. So were you just playing with my feelings this whole time? I've let down my guard for you! What is wrong... With you.
Kageyama: I.. I'm so sorry. I didn't think about it, I'm really so-
Anne Marie: stop talking. Here I thought you were the 'one' because these past few months, you've been walking with me, studying with me, and you've been taking care of me with a smile! You suddenly cared about me.

Oh.. I only had a smile since Hinata and I were finally back to normal. She must've misunderstood me..

Kageyama: listen, there's been a misunderst-
Anne Marie: no. I don't want to listen to your petty little explanations. I'm not resting after this. I'm going to find out the reason for this and I won't let you have any peace of mind or any peace at all! You messed with the wrong girl, Kageyama.

-Anne Marie storms out and runs away with tears rolling down her cheeks. A group of guys noticed the running lady and quickly recognized her, and as soon as they did, they walked closer to Kageyama-

...
Aki: you've really got some nerves man.
Kageyama: H-huh?
Daito: you date the prettiest girl in our class and dump her after a few months.
Hiroto: do you even know who you messed with? Rumors have been going around that the last person she has dated is in jail right now.
Kageyama: w-what?
Sora: ah I heard about that, they broke up after dating for a year. Anne Marie couldn't rest until she found some dirt on the guy.
Daito: after a few weeks, she found out her ex's secret. Don't know what it was but it was so bad, he ended up in jail.
Hiroto: she's very pretty and smart man, but there's this hidden side of her that some call her 'psycho' side.
Sora: she went nuts after that relationship. I don't think she's mentally stable.

...
What?
...
Did I get myself on big trouble?