Ch 25: I Miss You

That can't be right.. I mean sure, I understand that she hates me right now but there's absolutely no secret that can bring me to jail..

UNLESS SHE MAKES ONE.

Dang I'm doomed.

Sugawara: oh Kageyama!
Kageyama: ah hello Sugawara-san.
Sugawara: I heard you and Anne Marie broke up?
Kageyama: how'd you know?
Sugawara: word spreads around fast. Plus I heard Tanaka and Nishinoya screaming earlier about it so.
Kageyama: ah I see.
Sugawara: can I ask why did you guys break up?
Kageyama: I.. I don't really want to talk about it.
Sugawara: okay then! But uh Kageyama..
Kageyama: yes?
Sugawara: you do know it'd be better if you just tell the person you actually like the truth right? Who knows.. Maybe she likes you back. Or you know, he.

-Sugawara smirked and smiled. And after tapping Kageyama's shoulder, he walks like a cool guy who just gave awesome advice to his younger colleagues-

Ah, how did he know.. Does he know I like Hinata? He probably does.. I mean he is Sugawara-san after all. There's nothing he doesn't know from us.

What should I do? Should I just sit around and wait for Anne Marie to ruin my life? And can she actually do that? I mean she's dang rich so she probably can! I'm doooomed.

-Kageyama panics as his thoughts eat him up and soon, he couldn't think any longer so he proceeds to his home and take a nap-

There is no way she's mentally unstable. I mean, she looked perfectly fine when I was dating her. Was she hiding her ' psycho' side this whole time? And why name it psycho, if she really was sick in the head, she shouldn't be studying in our school then, AGH! This is killing me.
...
I need Hinata in times like this.

Hinata's POV

Ahh, I feel..

SO HAPPY.
Kageyama and Anne Marie broke up and I should be sad for them but here I am, skipping merrily in the streets, happy that Kageyama and his girlfriend broke up! I'm such a meanie. Why do I feel like this. Shouldn't I be at least a little sorry for Kageyama?
...
Now that I think about it, I couldn't help but look at him all the time, even in school, I always find him in recess so that we could eat together. I steal him from Anne Marie and spends more time with him.. I knew I couldn't get him fully so I just appreciated the fact that he still hangs out with me even if he has a girlfriend. Why do I feel as if he completes my day? Agh just saying that makes me gag. When did I..

Like Kageyama.. This much?