Ch 29: Me Too

Daichi: come on now, Kageyama. Don't blame yourself.
Kageyama: but it's true. I've been warned. I didn't know it would actually involve Hinata..
Hinata: H-huh?
Daichi: but those rumors aren't true, right Hinata?
Hinata: oh u-uhm..
Nishinoya: yeah! Those rumors are fake Hinata, just ignore it!

But they were true.

Sugawara: now, now. Let's give Hinata some space. This is a very big shock for him you know.
Hinata: why would Anne Marie do this..
Kageyama: she told me the day I broke up with her that she won't rest till she finds dirt on me. I really had no idea she would mean, hurt you.

...

-Sugawara smirked and looked at the two boys, knowing what to do, he called the attention of the whole team and spoke-

Sugawara: how about giving Kageyama And Hinata some time alone hm?
Daichi: great idea. They need to at least talk this out.
Nishinoya: but I can help too:(
Sugawara: now now, this problem involves both of them, let's just give them some space to talk before the bell rings for first subject.
Tanaka: fine. But if you need anything, let us know, okay?
Hinata: okay, thank you!

-The karasuno team went on their way to their classrooms leaving Kageyama and Hinata in the gym-

Kageyama: I'm so sorry. I..
Hinata: stop saying sorry, Kageyama.
Kageyama: huh? You dumbass. I'm trying to be kind here.
Hinata: I know I know. But you didn't do anything wrong. Nobody knew she would do this kind of thing.
Kageyama: but you know, I wonder where she got those rumors from. I mean, she couldn't just start it without some proof or something right? The people needs something to see to believe.
Hinata: Kageyama.. The rumors about me liking a guy..

Hinata: is true.

...

-There was a long gap of silence, The tall black-haired boy couldn't speak a word, he was taken aback and was looking for the right words to come out of his mouth-

Kageyama: me too..

...

What?