Ch 49: A Date

Hinata: Omg, Kenma did it! He confessed to Kuroo and now they're dating!
Kageyama: wow. Good for them then.
Hinata: yeah! And he says it's all thanks to me. He wants to treat me to a restaurant tomorrow.
Kageyama: hm? A restaurant?
Hinata: yeah, he told me he wanted to register my name on an apartment but I refused, I didn't want to be a bother. I just wanted meat buns.
Kageyama: Haa? You idiot! If you agreed to the apartment. We could've lived there when we are married!
Hinata: ... You- you will Marry me?
Kageyama: of course you idiot.. Do you think I'm just a passerby in your life?
Hinata: hahah of course not.
Kageyama: then.. Do you wanna go on a date tonight?
Hinata: .. A date??
Kageyama: yeah..

Kageyama's POV

Yes. I said it perfectly. I was rehearsing that line for about two hours. I asked help from Karasuno on how to ask Hinata to a date and lets just say they were a little bit helpful..

Hinata: sure! Where are we going?
Kageyama: it's a secret..
Hinata: hah?? Just tell me now!
Kageyama: no it'll ruin the surprise dumbass Hinata.
Hinata: okay:(
Kageyama: .. Aw don't be sad, I promise you'll have the best day ever.
Hinata: okay, I trust you:)

...

It's time for the date.. Agh I'm so nervous, I spent hours trying to iron my clothes yet it still looks wrinkly. I feel like I was forgetting something when I was ironing it..

AH!

it wasn't on..
So that's why it wasn't working.. Well it tried my best, plus Hinata won't notice right?

Hinata: oh wow you look really nice..how did you iron your clothes?
Kageyama: shut up! I know it's not ironed well!
Hinata: huh? No I asked because it looks really well-ironed.
Kageyama:  ?? Uh okay.

I forgot we were both idiots.

-the two arrived at the place Kageyama reserved a week from today. It was a restaurant that serves the best barbecue in town. He knew Hinata would love this and call this the best date ever-

Hinata: wahhh the place looks so fancyyy.
Kageyama: Let's go to our table.
Hinata: wow..

I'm sweating so much right now. I have never been on a date and this place is really fancy, I feel like everyone's watching your every move.

Waiter: have you decided on what to order?
Hinata: ah, I'll have.. This, this and this. Oh and this for dessert. Then this for drinks. Also this for appetizers.
Kageyama: wow. I'm expecting you to grow taller after this date.
Hinata: Haa? Shut up Bakageyama! This will only make me fat!
Kageyama: hehehe.

-the bells on the door rang, a blonde haired girl in red heels has entered the restaurant, searching for the two boys that seems to be on their date-

...

Anne Marie: ah, fancy bumping into you here.