Ch 26: A Narcissist

Natsu: onii-chan! Let's go to the park later afternoon!
Hinata: uh.. Okay Natsu, after i finish my homework okay?
Natsu: yaaaay!

Well it's the weekend, no practices or classes meaning I won't be able to see Kageyama:( but that's okay, that means I'll have time to evaluate these feelings and think about what I should do with them. I don't know if I should confess or keep em to myself. I mean, Kageyama is surely straight, he just got a girlfriend, I can't possibly tell him about how I feel, I'll just get rejected and I'll be all sad, agh! This is so confusing. I just have to make sure I keep these things to myself.. I can't let anyone know about it.

*knock knock
Hinata: yes? Come in.
Hinata's mom: Hinata.. Someone's at the door for you.
Hinata: again? Who is it?

Is it Kageyama? Oh I hope it's Kageyama!

-the orange haired boy rushed down their cute cozy house and twisted the door lock and knob to see who's at the door waiting for him-

-And there he sees a blonde girl, pale skin, with green eyes waiting at their doorstep-
...

Hinata: Anne Marie?
...
Hinata: uhh.. Come in..
Anne Marie: ah thank you Hinata! And hello miss, sorry for barging in on you like this without notice.
Hinata's mom: ah it's okay. I should get used to it, Hinata has so many friends that just barge-
Hinata: mom!
Hinata's mom: oh oops, come in. Make yourself at home.
Anne Marie: thank you.

Why is she here? And how did she know where I live.. Did she come here for advice? Nah nah, probably to ask about volleyball? Maybe she wants fruit snacks..

Anne Marie: hey Hinata, you must've heard the news by now.
Hinata: hm? What news..
Anne Marie: Kageyama and I broke up.
Hinata: ah that, umm.. I did hear from a few people.
Anne Marie: I see.
Hinata: so Anne Marie, why did you come visit me?
Anne Marie: oh, you're very close with Kageyama right?
Hinata: well he is my partner in volleyball so I guess I could agree to that, why?
Anne Marie: then you should probably know the reason why he broke up with me?
Hinata: ah I'm sorry Anne Marie, we haven't even talked ever since you guys broke up.
Anne Marie: ahh.. But you know him very well right? You must know something about his sudden decisions..
Hinata: I'm really sorry Anne Marie but honestly, I haven't got the slightest idea why he would do such a thing. We weren't in good terms late-

Oh shoot. Why did I say that, my stupid mouth will spill everything to Anne Marie if I just keep blabbing like this. I should definitely shut up.

Anne Marie: hm.. Not in good terms? Were you guys fighting?
Hinata: ah no.. Just a bit of disagreement here and there.
Anne Marie: okay I see.. I did notice a few drastic changes in the way he talks and moves. But I wonder what's going on in his mind, I can never tell.
Hinata: well, sometimes Kageyama can be unpredictable and I can't blame you for that.

Agh did she just come here to talk about their breakup? I don't wanna hear about this. Although I'm happy that Kageyama is no longer with Anne Marie but seriously, why come all the way to my house for this.

Anne Marie: not to sound rude or anything but.. Do you think Kageyama was cheating on me?

...

Ayooo so sorry for the late update. But I've been working on some things and I really wanted Anne Marie to appear annoying and narcissistic so enjoy the next chapters, a lot of drama's about to happen✨