Ch 27: How idiotic

Wow.. Did I hear her right? Maybe I misunderstood her. I mean Kageyama sure lacks a few things here and there but he definitely isn't the type of guy to cheat on someone. The nerve of this girl, I can't even respond.

Hinata: huh? What made you say that.
Anne Marie: I mean if you look at it, he never even makes time for me! He always dissappears during lunch break, plus he never comes visit my classroom even if it's just one floor away, he never came to get me so we could come home together and he won't initiate inviting me to watch his matches also, he never texts me first.. It's something I never even understood! I thought he liked me..

Hinata: .. Have you ever asked him why he never did those things?
Anne Marie: well.. No.
Hinata: then don't assume like that. Kageyama is not the type to just cheat on someone, plus he dedicated his life to volleyball, if he had the time to date someone, I'm sure that's it. He wouldn't have the time to cheat. If you actually knew Kageyama, you would know he spends most of his time practicing volleyball and hanging out with me, and drinking milk and staying with the whole Karasuno team, you should be careful with your words!

...

Oh crap.
I just blabbed, didn't I..

..
Anne Marie: oh.. I'm sorry, I didn't really look at it like that. Thanks for that Hinata, I'll go and excuse myself now.
Hinata: H-huh? Wait.
Anne Marie: um say goodbye to your mom for me.

-Anne Marie walked out the door, left the house and ran away as fast as she could away from Hinata's house-

Hinata's mom: hmm? Why does everyone keep leaving right before i serve them snacks?
Hinata: ahh, She uh had something to do.
Hinata's mom: seriously, they should at least eat some first!

Anne Marie's POV

Ah, what a stupid idiot. I knew it all along.

Those two have feelings for each other. How gross. Wait till the whole school finds out about these gay people.